Sarah

11pm , bursting Party rock anthem in their ears , flashy disco lights and drinks everywhere .
Even tho it was a highschool party they had varities of drink to try .

"Luna and Alex seem really hyped up about this "

Oh well now what about me...

Sarah says these words as she sips into her gatorade.

Time goes by , an oddly handsome guy makes his way to ask Sarah to join him for dance . Belive me Sarah isn't a party person , she prefers to meditate with monks instead .
Although, that guy had already approach her . As she slides her eyes at her friends ,they all compel her to try new things . Alex specially gave her a victory sign and left for a romantic time with Jousa . Sarah finally agrees to join him .

Sarah's thoughts were blowing up her inside .

" Wait , what if I find love "
" Although I don't believe in love and shit"
" What's with this anticipation "
" Butterflies or gut feeling ? "

Sarah spends a nice time with that dude and continues to dance . As they were dancing together Ken . That dude we are referring over here is Ken . Ken takes her to a bathroom and kisses on her lips passionately . Sarah smiled and maintained an eye contact for exactly 10 seconds.
Before they could do anything , her friends were about to leave.
She leaves the arcade thanking Ken .

On their way to home Alex apologies to Sarah saying if she ruined her" moment".

" Hey back then you seemed occupied , I'm sorry if I ruined your thing "

Sarah replied " NO!!! I'm actually thankful for your timing "
" You saved me "

Luna and Alex were surprised about how Sarah faked herself all the time.

Sarah seemed unconscious at that moment so they left her by her house without investigating about her experience with Ken .

As they were about to part ways
Luna whispers "Goodnight Sarah , he didn't touched you or did he? "

" Nah we just danced "

" Good to hear , goodnight "

" Goodnight"