school project

Rainy days , rainy season
Its June anyway.

Sarah and Alex glancing over the rain pouring out  in their lunch break .

" Grey clouds , Cold weather , small frogs hopping around and oh the smell of  wet soil ...

To die for "

As Sarah says these words from the bottom of her heart , it indicated that she really loves rainy season.

Alex gave a modest look at her and continued to take a bite from her peanut butter jelly sandwich.
Luna comes along after along time and asks if she can join them . Perhaps it'd be rude to deny her as she's now the ultimate boy's dreamgirl of their school . Luna became popular in a short amount of time due to her appealing appearances.

Luna " hey have you guys heard about the group project competition "

Alex " what? Oh yeah "

" Yeah"

" We should team up for this , shall we? "

Both agree to participate together . Alex suggested them to pick homosexuality themed presentation as it was pride month and as understanding homosexuality is very important . Specially to revoke homophobia among children.

Sarah is likely to agree with every topic as long as she doesn't has to do any of the work . So she remained calm and listened to both of them.

" Oh as we are talking about the pride month it reminds me that alot of people from our school have also participated in the upcoming pride parade this month "

Sarah and Alex were oblivious about this.

"What!!!!"

Alex stated that even she wasn't heterosexual . Sarah wasn't surprised about it either . Because it seemed that she had been hurt by boys , a little too much . Alex only saw turning bi as her last choice to find true love .

" Loves come in different shapes and sizes "

~ Alex

Luna was really happy about Alex coming out to her but it looked like Alex stated herself as bisexual only for the sake for fictional characters. Well we can't say anything about it. Teenagers can do anything nowadays . It's Gen-Z what do we expect . Right?

The bell rings and they go back to their classroom.

Madam Williamson , their class teacher , assign them their group project .

As the trio start to work on it , Madame Williamson had a third party join them . Luna wasn't so happy about a boy joining them as she now has a very bad , or bizzare we may say , experience with boys in their school .