State of confusion

Later that party's night

Sarah stares at the celing with her drowsy eyes .
Legs sticked on her wall , sitting in a "L" kinda position to rethink her life . After hours of staring at her ceiling. She ran to get cold water for her and then tried to recall her moments with Ken .

" Did I even enjoyed the kiss "

What is wrong with me ?

Sarah thinks about this all night , doubting herself  again and again . She feared that her attachment with men really doesn't work or perhaps maybe  she isn't actually who she thinks she is . Panic attacks disturb her sleep all night with the same thought processing

" What if I don't like men ?"

All of these put her at an edge of exhaustion . It was obvious that she  was sleep deprived .Later the day Sarah doesn't really talks about this to her friends .

Luna knew that Sarah isn't doing right .

" Hey are you okay ? "
Asked Luna

Sarah wanted to keep her " first kiss" a secret but  eventually  she told her , as Luna was some what of a trusted one compared to other .

"Bbhahaahahahhahah "
Luna starts to laugh hilariously . Hmm come to think of it , it was probably gross because he didn't brush .

Author's pov
Ngl he looked like he doesn't brush often

Sarah gives a very evil smile almost as evil to make a kid cry . Luna then tells her that she was obviously joking besides that she also reminded her that it is not necessary to enjoy kissing other people . It's okay to find  things gross even if everyone prefer it .

And trust me these lines helped our girl Sarah to calm down .

" Ahhh thank you so much , you're a life saver "

They both proceed to go for their classes and the day gets normal  again . Atleast for Sarah.