Luna

The ambivert duo make their way from the campus's gate to their class.

Sarah's teacher introduces a new student  in their class
Luna , a truly beautiful girl .
The boys were stunned by her appearance.

Sarah's heart beat in another level and her eyes expand on a 360° vertical angle when Luna decided to sit beside her .

Unaware of this bizarre feeling Sarah lost her consciousness in matter of seconds .
Although , she returned back to her normal self and began to make depressed sketches .

The day goes by in a matter of seconds and everyone of them in class are now exhausted , willing to go home .

School ends.
Sarah in grave rush to reach her bus , coincidently Luna's with her too. They now sit together with complete silence between them as both of them are slightly socially awkward.

Alex saves the day by sitting behind them , she introduces herself and Sarah to Luna .
Sarah's astonished right now as because she finds out ,
Luna's actually freindly and alot more kinder than Sarah had expected.
A simple smile , her dry peachy coloured chapped lips made her smile more prettier.

Luna introduces herself
" Hi I'm Luna and I'm from New Jersey , I'm a transfer student from Wheaten international . My dad had sadly passed away this January , so that's why my mom and I had moved here . "

*Smiles nice to meet you

Alex too seemed to adore Luna too .

The three of them had spent a great time laughing at Sarah's tom boyish characteristics .

" You walk like a dude" Alex

"or maybe I have yeast infection" Sarah

" eewwwwwww! bummer!
Stop you are grossing out our new friend"

Luna was a little surprised at her humor but she laughed along saying it's okay .

The ambivert duo finally managed to have a trio of best friends now .