14: Part Two

Beys POV
August 8
Wedding day Flashback:

"Nicki?!" I called

"In here!"

I opened the door to the dressing room to see Nicki sitting on the couch in the center of the room holding her belly. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Baby he's gone now it's going to be alright, come back down" I suggested rubbing her cheeks with my thumb.

"I can't believe that he would just show up after all these years, I mean him and your father had to be the least supportive of us and don't get me started on Jay!" She yelled angrily pulling away from my hand.

I sat there looking up at her, reading her emotions. I could see that she wanted to talk about it further but not exactly at this moment.

"Come down when you're ready alright?"

"I will" She responded with a slight smile

I headed back downstairs to join the others and low and behold there was Jay talking to my mama who was still holding Janelle.

"Hey Bey" He said awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Hi, having a good time are you?"

"Uh I am actually, I just want to know who's idea it was to get that chocolate fountain" He laughed with a bright smile.

"It was Nicki's idea, she did insist" I grinned.

"Speaking of Nicki, where is she anyway?"

"She's uh inside, she'll be out in a few minutes"

"I just wanted to say congratulations to you both and the little one" He said while squeezing Janelles cheeks.

"Well thank you"

He gestured for a hug however I didn't know how I was feeling about that, so I gave him a look and a side hug. He walked off towards the dance floor and that's the last I saw of him that night.

As I engaged in conversation with many of the guest especially Kelly, I finally saw the one person who I wanted to see.

"You feeling any better baby?" I asked whilst rubbing Nicki's bump.

"Much better, let's just enjoy the rest of the night"

Nicki scooped up Janelle, grabbed my hand and led us both to the dance floor. Our favorite song started to play, Holding You Down by Jazmine Sullivan and most of that album played also. We partied hard the rest of the night, Nicki did a little too hard. Her pregnant ass ended up throwing up everything that she ate and drank.

•••••••••••

"Onika let's go, everyone is almost gone!" I yelled while I gestured towards our chauffeur that we were ready to go.

"Alright, alright I'm coming, let's go Janelle let's go" Nicki cooed as she reached for Janelles hand.

We scooted into the back seat of the SUV and put on our seatbelts, Janelle sitting in between the both of us.

"Today was absolutely amazing, did you have fun baba?!" Nicki laughed with a toothy smile.

"Yes mommy" Janelle responded.

"You are officially my wife and I can't get over this ring!" I exclaimed holding up my hand.

"I'm so in love with you Giselle" Nicki leaned over Janelles head, grabbing my chin and pecking my lips, "Same my love" I responded, her lips still on mine.

The kiss started to turn into a little more than something innocent. I put my fingers on Nickis lips before things got out of hand in front of our daughter.

About twenty minutes went by and we finally made it home. I took Janelle into my arms considering Nicki was already carrying twins and I didn't want to add any weight to that.

"Thank you Malcom!" I waved at the chauffeur.

"My feet are killing me" Nicki complained as she took off her heels, throwing them in my direction, I looked at her with a "really?" kind of look. Geez, I already knew her hormones were going to be completely all over the place.

I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed her shoes. I quickly but carefully ran into the house with Janelle, flopping onto the couch, I watched Janelle run up the stairs eager to take a bath. Nicki walked in plopping down right beside me.

"You're gorgeous" Nicki commented whilst resting her head on my shoulder.

"Hey heyyy let's not get mushy, let's get right to it" I suggested starting to kiss down her collarbone.

"And here I was thinking I was the dominate one"

"After all these years you really thought that?" I questioned bewildered.

"Yes" She let out a breathy moan as I went lower.

"Mama, bath!"

We both shot up startled, and just when I thought I was about to get some, Janelle just had to come back down the stairs. Nicki turned in Janelles direction, her face full of sexual frustration.

"Yes baba, I'll be right there, ok?" Nicki answered turning to give me one last kiss before going up the stairs.

I sat there in my thoughts, I couldn't believe that I had just married my childhood best friend, my fine ass best friend. An amazing mother to Janelle and I'm sure that she would be to the twins also. I love her and my little family to the moon and back.

••••••••

"Goodnight Onika"

"Goodnight Giselle"

I pulled her into my arms as we both sat there until we both drifted away into a deep sleep.

Authors Note-
I took forever just to make this but I needed a way to end this story- it's cute tho😭

Anywayyy Book Three??
If so chile I already started writing💀

Btw how did y'all enjoy this book?👀