13

Bey's POV
August 8
Wedding Day Flashback:

"Kelly I'm nervous" I stated while feeling my heart race

"You look beautiful, don't worry,everything is going to be alright"

Kelly looked down at me with a warm smile and I could tell she was proud.

"Do you think I'm too young, I mean I love Nicki but am a moving too fast?" The words came like lightning and I felt as though I wasn't controlling my thoughts any longer.

"Giselle if you don't stop playing yourself with these mind games," She rolled her eyes lightly. "You're 21, you've found love, and you have a family , you would be a fool to think anything otherwise"

I thought about that, my life was now going to be hers and hers mine, forever.
I stood up from the vanity and checked out myself once more.

"Aweee you look beautiful baby" My mama acknowledged as she walked into the room with Janelle in her arms

"Thank you you mama, I'm just glad you were able to make this dress on time"

"I made it my business to finish on time" She said with a smile.

"Bey it's almost time, you ready?" Kelly asked.

"Of course"

I walked towards the doors leading outside  with my bouquet of white flowers seeing my family though the glass. I draped my vail over over my face, watching my bridesmaids walk out.

After the last of bridesmaids walked down the aisle, now it was my turn. My mama along with my dad held each of my arms while Solange held the train of my dress.

||
Nicki's POV

I stood with my bridesmaids behind me, watching as Bey walked down the aisle, and she was so beautiful. My heart started pounding in my chest and I got butterflies as she got closer, my face was so hot.

"You look gorgeous" Bey whispered.

"Awee thank you beebee"

I can't lie I did look good.