Chapter 10

Your eyes slowly open to a bright white light. It smells like a hospital. When your vision is no longer blurry you go to look around only to find that your head is fixed to what ever you are laying on. Your arms are tied down with your palms facing up. Your legs are also tied down and from the breeze you feel all over, you could only guess you are not wearing much clothes either. From your laid position all you can see from your peripherals are grey walls and one heavy looking door and at the corner of rooms you could see where surveillance cameras. From what you could hear was the slight  buzzing from the light above you and the brief pitter patter of rain, but it is almost nonexistent. Murmurs of voices are heard from outside the door and with a loud screech the door opens and shuts. "What do you want with me?" You call out trying to look at the person to the point it makes your eyes hurt from not being able to look that far. "Why am I here?" You call again this time looking straight up as to not hurt your eyes. "Answer me!" "Quiet girl!" a feminine voice answers back sternly yet eerily calm. Your breathing is labored and your heart is pounding. The woman walks over standing above you and unlatches your head from its stuck position. You immediately stretch your neck and look at her. He cloak covers the top of her face but from what you could see is that she is  pale  and sick looking. Her hands are exposed, they are also pale and veiny. She goes behind you and you feel your chair being put into a sitting position. Finally being able to see the room with more mobility you see to your right was a tray of different instruments. The knives and other medical tools aren't what scared you. It was the numerous amounts of syringes on a separate tray next to it. "What do you want with me?" You ask with a quiver in your voice. The woman  comes to the front of you kneeling and placing her hands on your knees. You try and shuffle away from her touch. Her hands feel calloused and powdery and cold. By trying to move she digs her nails into your flesh making you cry out.

"You have been in contact with the divine." She says and removes her hood to expose the rest of her face. She is bald and her eyes are a dark brown almost black color, her cheeks are sunken in and she looks exhausted. What the most prominent characteristic on her was the scars on her forehead. They are runes carved into her head stretching from the center of her forehead up and around her head. "T-The divine?" You ask shifting again. "You have been in contact with the God Loki." She hisses before making a low whistle before going into a high whistle. Two people enter holding your journal in hand and a container full of water it looks like. The bald lady takes the journal and flips through it. "That is just a hobby!" You spit out getting more frightened by the second. "Loki has been in your home. You wreak of his presence." She says handing the journal back to the person she took it from. She whistles and they set it down and approach you grabbing you by the hair holding your head down. You suddenly hear a buzzing when you feel an electric razor against your head. "Stop let me go!" You scream thrashing your head as clumps fall over your shoulders. The rip your head forward to get the back of your head until you are completely bald. You have tears in your eyes and look up at the bald woman. "So what? I practiced with the God Loki and he occasionally answered through the candle! Please let me go!" You scream leaning toward her face to which she slaps you forcing your head to the side. "He is not present through some measly candle! He was in your house! Dinning from your table!" She whistles again and another person came in the room wheeling in a TV screen and holding a binder. The bald woman rips the binder from them and opens it and taking out a picture of Thomas looking like he was on the way to or from your home. "T-That's Thomas! I don't understand... Is he here! Have you hurt him?" You shout squirming. "You foolish child this is not some mortal! He is a God! He is Loki, King of Jotunheim!" The woman screeched. 

She snapped her fingers and pointed to the TV screen. The TV screen turned on and you can see the tape of the New York Attack. You heard there was an attack but not what caused it. Suddenly there were close ups of Thomas' face but instead of his short brown hair it is shoulder length black hair. He is wearing armor and a golden helmet flying around with creatures that aren't from his world. "This has to be SGI or some form of editing! Thomas wouldn't do this!" You say and she slams your face into the TV screen causing you to cry out in pain. "Look at him! He is powerful and mighty! Nothing compared to a weak fragile little girl!" She slams your head into it again tossing your head back. "Our Gods have chosen you for a reason we know not yet!" She cries and takes the jug of "water" and uncaps it. "We will make you ready. We will make you worthy of a God. A perfect sacrifice to bring Gods to their knees and have them rule over our world once again." She cups your cheek and caresses it with her thumb. "Once we have Loki by our side there is nothing we can't do." She hands the jug to one of the three people. "Get her prepared for the ceremony." The the bald lady begins to walk out then looks at one of the cameras with a deadly stare before exiting the room.