Chapter 11

Loki hasn't stopped pacing since they got back to Tony's cottage. His worry for you is growing by the second. 'What were they going to do with you?', 'How did he get discovered?', 'Are you still alive?' Among other questions that popped up in his head. People who worked under Nick Fury specifically, took pictures and removed the body from the premises, yet the smell of blood was still in the air. Tony being the super genius he is had some super computer of sorts pop up out of no where and he is currently searching through the camera feed on his property to see how and when these people arrived. So far the only thing he can find were the figures of people before the cameras went static until eventually it shut off. Which was to be expected because after they got back the group surveyed the property and found all the cameras power were cut. "Have you found something yet?" Loki asked again for what seemed like the billionth time. "I am trying here Reindeer Games but I can't focus with you yapping at me ever five seconds." Tony said with a sigh. Wanda approaches him slowly. "So this woman? She is the one you have been hearing in your head?" She asks and Loki paces to the couch and sits down. "Yes... She is a witch. Not like you, but she has been praying to me." He says lacing his fingers together and resting his elbows on his knees facing his head to the ground. "I should have known..." Thor says looking away in shame. "Most of the Gods on Asgard were prayed to as well. I guess it has been so long that I have seemingly forgotten." Wanda sits next to Loki on the couch. "What is she like?" She asks tilting her head to the side. "She... She is... I don't know how to describe her really." He says rubbing his hands together. "I just know that I have never felt this way for any man, woman or creature the way I feel for her." He pauses and looks at Wanda. "There are not known words in any language to describe her. Despite our short time together I know that ever part of my being belongs to her." He says then looking away and looking around the room. Everyone has paused to look at him as he speaks. They have never heard such compassion come from him before. Their expressions are unreadable but they are all thinking the same thing. "You love her, don't you?" Loki looks back at Wanda it wasn't a question more of a statement of facts. It is indeed a fact that he does love her. "Yes... I care deeply for her." Everyone turns back to what they were doing after hearing his answer.

A little bit of time passes when Tony's voice echoes throughout the room. "Guys... You might want to see this." Loki is on his feet immediately placing himself looking over Tony's shoulder. There are four windows of different angles of a room. In the room is you tied down on the chair. Your head is bare with out hair and you are nearly naked. Any other time Loki would have relished in the sight, but right now he felt disgusted. People were surrounding you as you shouted and pleaded for them to stop. "We will make you worthy of a God." Was what they heard through your tears as a bald woman walks out. Suddenly a jug of liquid is poured on your face and body. Loki's heart clinched and you howled in pain as the three people got rags and started to scrub you harshly rubbing your skin raw. "We need to find her! Can you trace this feed?" Loki asks not taking his eyes off the screen. "I'm trying my hardest here Loki. They must know we are watching because however they are transmitting it is encrypted." Steve who is closer to the back of the group speaks up. "Thor said that they mentioned Hydra... Do you think they might be in an abandoned Hydra base?" Tony was about to respond when more people entered the room you were in. They dragged you out of said room and the cameras changed to another room. This room had a fire pit and a table to strap you on. Looking closely their is something in the fire glowing red and hot. You seemed to be fighting as hard as you could as they strapped you down one piece at a time. The last piece being a mouth piece that resembled a halter piece that a horse would have in its mouth but for humans. "Tony check for any abandoned Hydra bases near by!" Steve says in his captain voice. On a separate computer monitor he pulls up a map of the area. "Here! We cleared this one about 3 years ago and it hasn't been used since." He says pointing to an abandoned watch tower that is visible from a satellite view. "Everyone suit up." Steve says.

Your skin is raw and your muscles ache from fighting so much, your head is pounding still from when you woke up and the new room isn't a nice change of scenery. You can see the glow from the fire in the corner of your eye. The same tray from the other room is rolled in and the assortment of knives are being placed over the fire. The bald woman enters the room and walks over to the fire. "We have an audience now... People are watching. Your God is watching as well I'm sure." She says as she picks up something from the fire. It is a branding iron that has the same symbol that is on her forehead as well as on their robes. "This symbol is for purity and soon you to will be pure." She says as you see the red glowing end coming toward your face. Your words are muffled as tears roll down your face. They place the hot brand on your forehead and all you can do is scream as you feel your skin melting around it before the brand is ripped off your head. The smell of burnt flesh wafts its way through your nostrils. This process is repeated again four more times as they brand both your palms and both your feet. Another person in the room picks up a syringe. "This will make you stronger." They say and inject it into your neck. The liquid burns as it enters your system causing you to scream more. Your voice is raw to the point were you can only let out sorry whimpers. "We will let you rest for now, but you must do something in return for it." The bald woman says as she undoes your mouth piece. You finally get to wet your tongue and swallow the spit that gathered in the back of your throat. "Pray to your God. Pray to him and hope he saves you!" The woman shouts. You begin to mumble words in English when she stops you. "You know the prayer I speak of now say it!" She says pushing down on your forehead making you cry out. You begin to speak in the old Viking language. "Loki!" The cry leaves your lips. "Loki! Loki!" You call out at the end of each verse. Your body feels weak and exhausted. Your eyes slowly shut as your shouts and cries turn to mumbles until silence.

Loki's eyes are filled with tears as he hears you call out his name. He is never going to be able to get your cries out of his mind. He turns away from the screen as does everyone else as they prepare for what is to come. "Okay guys here is the plan." Everyone is gathered by the second computer looking at the map. "Bruce you are staying here and keeping an eye on the cameras, Vision, Sam, and Tony, are taking the skies." Steve finishes then looks at the rest of the group. "Natasha and Clint you two work good together so I need you to take the left side. Me and Bucky will take the middle, Finally Loki, You and Wanda take the right side." He says stepping back. "Our first priority is getting inside and eliminating the threats, second is finding where she is located and seeing if there are any other hostages." Steve picks up his shield and puts it on his back. "This is an extraction we get in and get out as fast as we can because that girl needs medical attention. Everyone understand?" He asks and everyone nods. "Then lets go" He says and the group excluding Bruce gets in their vehicles, unless they are traveling on foot they they are heading toward the trail as others take to the skies. Loki's only wish is that you be back in his arms and that he can finally fulfill his urge to kiss you and make sure everything is alright. 'You will be freed my Dove.'