Epilogue

Giggles echo throughout the clearing. Sat on a checkered blanket is a basket full of food that you have made accompanied with a bottle of wine that you are sharing with your now lover. You sit up and take a sip from your glass as you look down at Loki's resting face as he is soaking up the sun. "You are staring love." He chuckles opening his eyes and looking at you. "I am just living in the moment..." You say slowly setting the glass down and gently dragging your hand along his face, taking in every feature. It has been almost a year since the incident with the cult group called 'The Purity' occurred.  You spent many months in the compounds medical ward healing and Loki never once left your side. To say you were slightly upset with the situation was an understatement. You learned that your home was burned to the ground and that you were miles from your hometown. Even so, something positive came out of it. You got to meet Earths mightiest heroes and become good friends with them, you discovered that the ritual worked and that you are indeed alive, and you get to spend the rest of your life with the God you love. When Thomas -who is now Loki- had to explain who he was. You looked at him with nothing but admiration. Loki feared that you would look at him differently now that you knew of his Godlike life, but you didn't. Meeting the Team was truly exciting but a bit overwhelming since you lived in isolation for so long and not to fond of crowds. Luckily Loki caught on to how you were feeling and was sure to make sure everyone gave you space and didn't bombard you with questions. You will never forget meeting the one and only Tony Stark. Other then Loki and the recent events he has changed your life. His diva like personality and sassiness could never be forgotten as well as what he gave you.

"Hey lady is Loki around?" You laugh when he says that. Tony has taken to calling you lady but you can't seem to understand why. "No, he went to go take a shower." You say smiling up from your hospital bed. "Good because I wanted to talk to you." He says taking Loki's chair and spinning it so it is facing him before straddling it and sitting down. "What would you like to talk about Mr. Stark?" Tony sighs at his surname because he has told you countless times to call him 'Tony.' "I wanted to talk to you about your plans for after you have recovered." Tony says slowly as if he is scared to offend you. "Oh. Okay what exactly would you like to know?" You ask somewhat concerned. You haven't really thought that far ahead as you are still trying to process everything and therapy has been really helping with that. "I wanted to know if you have any plans on moving out." Tony says. You must have made a face because he quickly follows up with a. "I'm not kicking you out! I was just wondering if you had anywhere to stay. I understand that your home was burned down and I would like to help you out." He says quickly. "Honestly Mr. Stark I have no where to go. I haven't talked to my family in years and I didn't really have any friends until Tho- I mean Loki came along." You say looking down at your hands that are placed in your lap. "Yes I heard that you like quiet areas... So I want to make a proposition for you." "Okay I am listening..." You say cautiously. "As you see our compound lives on acres and acres of forest..." He says as he produces an Ipad in front of you showing the surrounding location. "... And I was thinking that right here..." He zooms in to a clearing a little ways away from the compound. "... Is where you could live, and if the Team is okay with letting Loki leave their sight he could be there with you to." Your bottom lip starts to quiver as tears well up in your eyes. "Y-You're willing to do that for me?" You say trying your best to hold back a sob. Tony nods putting on a small smile. "Yes but only on one condition." He says with a smirk. "Yes anything!" You exclaim. "You need to cook for us twice a week because I hear that you make bomb ass spaghetti." You burst out laughing which is followed by a few tears. "I'll make anything you want just say the word." You sniffle before throwing yourself into Tony's arms crying into his shoulder. "Now, now, don't get all sappy with me pretty Lady you keep our mischievous God in check it is the least I could do." You pull away wiping your eyes with the back of your hands. "Thank you Tony!" You say with a smile.  

Loki brings your face down to his in a soft yet passionate kiss. You sigh through your nose as he sits up and you lay down deepening the kiss. He now has his arms on either side of your shoulders before lifting one hand and cupping your cheek before tilting your head upward exposing your neck to him. "My Darling..." He says kissing down your jaw sucking on your pulse point. You let out a pleasurable sigh. "My Dove..." His lips travel down to were your shoulder and neck meet sucking and nibbling gently. You run your hands through his raven colored hair tugging and gently scraping your nails against his scalp. "My Lady Love..." He finishes as his hand that was against your cheek down to your knee gliding up your thigh. You gasp quickly and sit up using your hands to put space between the both of you. "My Dove?" He asks surprised. You look away from him in shame. "My Dove what is it? Did I do something? If I misread I'm so-" "No! No it wasn't you..." You say taking his hand putting it in your lap and playing with his fingers. "Then what is it my Darling?" He asks tilting his head down to catch your gaze. "It's just... I am still bald and I have all these scars!" You blurt out tears welling up in your eyes. "(Y/N)... That doesn't deter me from loving you..." Loki says with a small frown. "I know we have tried being intimate and I am sorry I have been rejecting you it's just..." You try taking deep breaths so you don't burst into tears. "Your fathers, mothers, brothers, and many other names are carved into me... How could you make love to me while those names are present on my skin?" You say sniffing. Loki takes both your hands and kissing your palms. "I understand that you feel... Insecure, but like I said that doesn't deter me from loving you." He begins trailing his lips up the inside of your arms where some of the runes remain, placing kisses on each one before moving to the other arm.

"Your body does not belong to any of the names present on your skin. You belong to yourself my love..." He says cupping your cheek. You lean into his touch as he continues. "You have given me the greatest honor. You have given me a chance to love and be by your side." He says kissing the scar on your forehead. "If loving you means that we will never make love then so be it. I am not here for your body - which is beautiful might I add - I am here for you." He says pulling you into his lap. "I fell in love with your heart and mind and many other things I could name but it would take longer then my life expectancy  to name all of them." He says whispering into your ear as you hide your face in his chest. "But if I have to... I will tell you all the reasons I love you for forever." At this point you are in tears and you look up at him with a smile. "I don't know how I got so lucky." You say cupping his cheek. "They are still out there Loki... I never want to be apart from you." You mumble as you place a kiss on his lips. He pulls away as his sharp green eyes meeting your slightly red, and teary (E/C) eyes. "I promise that I will protect you from those cultists, Hydra, Aliens, and anything else that comes our way." You nod and lay your head on his shoulder hiding your face in his neck. "I love you (Y/N)." Loki says incasing you in his arms. "I love you too Loki..." You let out a sigh gripping his shirt as you feel your body relax.