Chapter - 9.

Enjoy🤗💜..!!!

Y/N had deeply experienced the horror of public opinion.

If her colleagues in the company saw her coming to work in CEO's car, all kinds of rumors and rumors would probably smash her to death.

So when Jungkook asked her to take his car to work with him, she shook her head and refused without thinking.

Although she did not take Jungkook's car, the time they arrived at the company was about the same.

Y/N and a group of people were waiting for the elevator. Jungkook was also escorted by two special assistants to CEO's exclusive elevator.

She originally wanted to pretend not to see him, but she felt that it was inappropriate, so she followed a group of people and politely greeted him. "Boss Jeon, good morning!"

"Yes!" "Okay," Jungkook said indifferently. He glanced around and walked into the elevator, leaving everyone with a cold back view.

Jungkook's indifference did not dampen everyone's enthusiasm. They were all discussing this new CEO with enthusiasm.

Y/N did not participate in the discussion, but she felt that it was somewhat funny in her heart.

This man, Jungkook, had a very clear attitude towards public and private matters.

At this moment, she thought of an online word to describe Jungkook abstinence to lust, Prince Charming.

As soon as she entered the company, Y/N completely forgot about her relationship with Jungkook and devoted herself to her work.

Recently, Y/N and a few colleagues from the same department were busy preparing for the recruitment of Starlight Company.

Seeing that the bidding was about to start, Y/N's work also entered a state of anxiety. When she was busy, she was so busy that she did not even have time to eat lunch.

In the company, Y/N was famous for being a workaholic. Busy work and not eating were common things, and no one really cared about her.

However, today, Y/N received a call from Jungkook when she was so busy that she forgot herself.

Y/N looked around and saw that there was no one around. Then she carefully picked up the phone. "Is something the matter?"

What she meant was that when they were at the company, he should not call her whenever he had nothing to do. He should not let others know about their relationship.

Jungkook obviously did not expect Y/N to say such a thing when she opened her mouth. He paused for a moment and then said, "Work is important, but you cannot be hungry."

His voice was still faint, but it was not hard to tell that he cared about her.

Y/N's face turned hot and said, "Yes, I know."

Jungkook did not speak again on the other side of the phone. Y/N did not know what else she could say. She said goodbye and hung up.

On the other side, Jungkook said at the last moment, "I am in Room 1808 of Lily Restaurant."

Y/N nodded instinctively. "Then you eat. I will not disturb you anymore."

"Y/N!" Jungkook's tone was obviously heavier. After a few seconds, he opened his mouth and said, "I will wait for you."

"No need..." Y/N instinctively wanted to refuse, but before she could say it, he hung up.

Looking at the phone screen that had turned dark, Y/N frowned slightly. In the end, she sighed helplessly. What reason did she have to refuse to eat lunch with her newlywed husband?