Chapter - 16.

She doesn't want to give up!

Y/N's unyielding character was immediately ignited. She raised her head and looked provocatively at Jungkook. Who was afraid of who?

The host said, "Begin!"

The other three groups immediately took action.

Everyone shouted from the side, "Boss Jeon, do your best! Boss Jeon will win!"

Jungkook said to Y/N, "Don't move while biting the apple. Let me eat it."

This was the tactic. Not both of them were going to eat the apple, but Y/N was going to hold the apple and Jungkook was going to eat it.

Y/N nodded her head.

But thinking about it was one thing. When it really happened, Y/N's mouth had not touched the apple yet, but her sense of smell was disturbed by Jungkook's clean and cool breath.

Everyone's voices became louder. "Boss Jeon, do your best! Boss Jeon will win!"

"Don't panic, I'm here!" Amidst the thunderous shouts of the crowd, Jungkook's low and sexy voice still reached Y/N's ears.

Y/N quietly took a breath and opened her mouth to bite the apple. Seeing Jungkook approaching, she was so scared that she quickly closed her eyes and her heart kept beating.

Throughout the entire process, Y/N did not dare to open her eyes to look at Jungkook. She also did not know what kind of expression he had. Feeling that the apples were getting less and less, Y/N's heart also jumped even faster.

Suddenly, Y/N's lips felt a warm touch. That was Jungkook's lips sticking to hers.

"Ah..." The person beside her clapped and screamed.

Y/N was shocked as if she had been electrocuted and took a big step back. Her face was as red as a red apple that they had just eaten.

At this moment, the host announced, "Blue Team, Yellow Team, Green Team's challenge has been completed. Red Team has lost!"

Red Team had lost. Y/N and Jungkook had to accept the punishment of being drenched in ice water

However, the one who had to accept the punishment was the aloof CEO. No one had the courage to go up and pour cold water on them.

If that was really the case, it would really dampen everyone's spirits.

At the crucial moment, another special assistant of CEO, Yeonjun, stood up and said, "Then let me offend Boss Jeon."

This time, everyone applauded and cheered.

Yeonjun raised the bucket to avoid Y/N, and Jungkook also pulled his coat to protect Y/N in his arms. In the end, Jungkook's entire body was almost drenched, and Y/N was not drenched in ice water at all.

Y/N looked at Jungkook who was completely drenched. She was a little worried that Jungkook would catch a cold, but she could not show it in front of everyone. She only looked at him worriedly.

Jungkook could see her worry. He took the towel from the staff and wiped his head. He leaned closer to Y/N and whispered, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

He used the towel to casually wipe his head twice and then smiled at the crowd. "You guys play, I'll go change."

Jungkook protected Y/N because of the gentlemanly behavior of a man to a woman. Usually, men would protect a woman like this, but in the eyes of people with ulterior motives, it completely changed.