Chapter - 12.

But in the end, they felt that Gangnam, this new international metropolis, was not bad, so Lia and Y/N settled down together. The two of them took out all their money and opened a wedding dress design studio.

Y/N needed money. To be more precise, Y/N felt that no matter how close the person was, they would not be reliable. Only money could give her a sense of security. She needed an extra job to make money, so she entered the Innovation Technology company. Hence, she only funded and did not participate in the wedding dress design studio's management.

But Lia knew that this was only one of the reasons. The real reason was that Y/N was no longer willing to take up a pen to draw wedding dress drawings. So Y/N chose a job that was completely unrelated to painting.

That was the wound that Y/N buried deep in her heart. Until now, no one had been able to help her heal that scar in her heart.

In front of Lia, Y/N had no privacy to speak of. Back then when she went on a blind date with Jungkook, it was also Lia who pulled the strings.

She originally wanted to ask Lia out this weekend and tell him that she had already married Jungkook. Who would have thought that Lia would go to the place she rented earlier to look for her.

Y/N quietly listened and waited for Lia to finish roaring before saying softly, "Lia, don't worry. I'm fine. The Starlight project was over this Friday. I will treat you to a meal this weekend."

Lia shouted angrily," Stupid girl, you scared me to death. Do you think that a meal can compensate for my spiritual loss? "

Y/N knew that Lia's mouth was harsh but her heart was soft. She could not help but laugh, "Then how about I sleep with you for one night to compensate you?"

When Y/N said this, Jungkook had just pushed open the door and entered when his steps paused slightly. In his heart, he already knew who Y/N was talking to.

Y/N usually had a gentle smile on her face and seemed to be close to everyone. In fact, she could really get close to the person in her heart. Lia was the only one.

Jungkook knew all of this, but Y/N did not know that he knew.

She quickly covered the phone and said in a low voice, "This is a female friend of mine."

Regardless of whether they had feelings or not, they were husband and wife. She would not do anything that would make Jungkook “ jealous.”

Jungkook nodded and did not ask any more questions. He left the room very thoughtfully and let Y/N continue to call.

However, Y/N thought that Jungkook did not believe. She pursed her lips and smiled helplessly. Maybe he would think that she was that kind of fickle woman.

"Y/N, Y/N..." Lia, who did not hear Y/N speak, shouted again from the other end of the phone, "Report the address to me. I will go and find you."

Y/N knew that Lia was worried about her. If she did not let Lia see that she was fine today, then Lia would definitely call the police to send a message to find someone.

Y/N smiled gently. "Stop messing around, I will go and find you."

After hanging up the phone, Y/N simply packed up and prepared to go to Lia's place to stay for the night and honestly tell her about registering for marriage.

She knocked on the door of the study and only opened the door when she heard Jungkook agree. "Jungkook, I am going to Lia's place tonight. I am not coming back."

Jungkook immediately got up. "I'll drive you there."

Y/N shook her head. "No need to trouble me."

Jungkook stared at her. "It's too late. I'm worried. You go out alone."

His tone was firm and direct, making Y/N unable to reject him.

Jungkook's car was a Land Rover model. For someone of his status, a car was not considered expensive, but it was spacious and comfortable.

Jungkook also drove very steadily, just like how he gave people the feeling.

Jungkook asked Y/N's address. After Y/N gave the address, the two of them did not talk anymore.

They arrived at the destination after nearly an hour. Y/N said thank you and was about to open the car door, but Jungkook reached out and grabbed her.

"Y/N..." His voice was low and sexy. When he called her name, it was always so pleasant to hear.

Y/N looked at his hand and then raised her head to meet his gaze. She gently asked, "Is there anything else?"

He let go of his hand and said with some embarrassment, "You. "Are you angry?"

Y/N smiled, "Why should I be angry?"

Jungkook,..." "

Y/N opened the car door and got out of the car. She stood outside the car and said, "Go back quickly. Drive carefully."

Jungkook nodded and started the car and left.

Seeing his car drive a distance away, Y/N turned around and walked towards Lia's residential area.

When they just arrived at Gangnam City, Y/N and Lia lived together and rented two rooms and one living room.

Later Y/N went to work at Innovation Technology company. Because it was too far away, she moved to the company's vicinity to rent a room.

After Y/N moved away, Lia still stayed here and specially left a room for Y/N. Using Lia's words, Y/N could go back to her mother's house at any time to take a look.

She saw Y/N appear in front of her properly. Lia did not want to bother with her and hugged her iPad to watch the series with great interest.

Lia ignored people, but there was a “person” who cared about Y/N. A poodle that looked like a snowball pounced to Y/N's feet, kissed her, and wagged its tail. It was obviously very happy.

Y/N casually threw the bag away and picked up the little fellow. "Mianmian, do you miss your mother?"

The Mianmian barked twice and squeezed into Y/N's arms with all its strength. It used its actions to show how much it missed its mother.

Lia's dissatisfied gaze shot over. "Mianmian, you are a little guy who only knows how to take advantage of others! Although you are her ‘biological child’, I have raised you for more time than she has raised you. "
" Not only did you not kiss me, you even wanted to show off your affection in front of me. "

Y/N hugged the Mianmian and sat beside Lia. She said proudly, "The Mianmian is a smart guy. It knows who is the biological mother and who is the stepmother."

"I am the stepmother?" Lia threw away the iPad and hugged Y/N domineeringly, "Little girl, be careful that I will poison your 'daughter' to death."

Before Y/N could say anything, the Mianmian barked a few times and used its language to express its dissatisfaction towards Lia.

Seeing such a cute Mianmian, Y/N's coke was spoiled. She held the Mianmian up to her face and rubbed it with her face, "My 'daughter' is still the most considerate of me."

Lia rolled her eyes at Y/N. "If you want a daughter, then find a man to marry. How many children do you want to have and how many children do you want to have?"

Y/N looked at Lia and suddenly said very seriously, "Lia, I have registered for marriage."

"Get lost!" Lia pointed to the door but she quickly realized that Y/N would not make such a joke with her. Her mouth suddenly became so big that it could swallow an egg.She only spoke after a long time, "Y/Nnniee, who is that man?"

Y/N said, "He is the man called Jungkook that you introduced to me last time."

"Jungkook?" Lia scratched her head and thought about the name very seriously. After thinking for a long time, she did not have any impression of him. "None of the people I introduced to you is called Jungkook."