xv. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳-𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨

⏤ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳

⏤ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟, not looking to the jagged buildings nor the crooked roads, but rather ahead of her. Using her abilties, she tries to find where the others went⏤ to help them, but the passage opening of feeling became too much. 

It is as if a vine is growing underground, trying to find her source, but Dara did not practice much especially with her on a high from running, and with the fact that other people are also on a high from the General of the Second Army being here. 

In Ketterdam, it is simple. Everyone Dara ever met there, besides the Crows, had no heart. A gun show shot into flames does not matter because everyone knew how to calm themselves in those situations, causing Dara to better track her comrades. 

But, here, in Ravka⏤ it is simply different. Of course bad things always happen, but Ketterdam is in which more ruthless. Of course, near the north of Ketterdam, there is the university and a small plaza presenting to those who have never been that Ketterdam may not be all bad as tales are told, but the moment the sun goes to sleep, the moon taking its peak.

It is once a ruthless game of survival, everyone trying to knock everyone off the board. But, no one plays fair⏤ no one plays by the rules or else nothing would get done. 

Dara slumps against a wall, eyes drawn to her as she gasps loudly. She has never felt to many people at once, such in a panic. The feeling causes her to suffocate as she is trying to grasp any pint of air into her lungs.

It is like she is drowning in a reality which is not her own. 

Of course, her abilities could measure beyond if practiced, if learned, but Dara did not want to learn⏤ she did not want to practice⏤ she did not want to leave her home of a certain Wraith, a Sharpshooter, and a Bastard. 

Running her fingers through her white hair, she looks at both directions before getting back to her feet and running. The wind engulfs her, her hair flows with it, her legs ache as well as her chest, she needs water⏤ she wants to go home⏤ she should have never disobeyed her father⏤ is it raining⏤ I want a strawberry creme⏤

Her mind currently takes different roads of thoughts, going haywire as she keeps her eyes to different directions. Stopping in a small dark alley as catches her breath, holding onto her head, forcing her eyes closed as she tries to focus on herself. 

"Dara."

Someone sings out.

Dara's eyes snap open, finding a woman walking out of a dark lit area: it was her mother. The woman then holds her hands out, a small Dara jumping into them as she smiles. At times, Dara needed to use her abilities, a sort of release. Of course, she does not need to, but since the Wonderer has the mindset of her abilities needing to be suppressed to live, her mind clearly plays the trick of her abilities being locked.