Chapter 2️⃣

King / 21 years old

King / 21 years old

Wassup it's your boy King, well, y'all know that already I'm that's nigga everybody respect, and I'm that nigga that ever bitch want.

I just left the trap house, I'm heading to my mom house to see what she has been doing.

I pulled up to my mom house and got out the Hey mom I said kissing her cheek and grabbing a piece of bacon.

Boy stop wash your hands she said popping me

Mom where pops? I asked eating my bacon.

He left with your uncle about 20 minutes ago, he should be back later on today she said

Bet I said as I sat down at the table checking my phone seeing I had texts from my hoes.

After texting them back, I put my phone done and started talking to my mom.

Son when you're going to start your family or get you a girl and settle down my mom asked

Mama you must forgot I still talk to Brianna I said looking at her as she rolled her eyes.

Ma why you do that I said laughing.

You know I don't like that girl, specially when she came over her with them little ass clothes on thinking she better then everybody what I mean to say son you need to find a women that take care of her self and don't depend on her parents for everything when you get one of them I want to meet her.

Alright Ma I got some stuff to do I'm gone call you later and tell pops I stopped by I said kissing her cheek and giving her a hug I waited until she turned to the stove and put her some money on the counter because I know her ass ain't gone take it.

After sitting the money down I left going to get in my car so I can head out.

I got in my car cutting on my music King Von- Money freestyle played as I speeded of down the road.

I just pulled up to my house to see what Bri ass want she's blowing me up, so I'm about to pull up and see what she's trying to do.

I finally made it the house she open the door in this ugly ass robe I ain't gone lie she is cute ASF, but it's her ways that I don't fucking like.

Alayla POV
1 month later

Layla I heard my cousin call my name as I was throwing up 🤮 in the toilet I haven't been feeling good lately I have been sick I got a doctor's appointment today in a few minutes I really just want to lay under my mom all day, so I'm going to her and dad house since my dad is out of town.