Chapter 9️⃣

Alayla POV
My parents house

Mama you're still cooking I said walking in the kitchen from upstairs I was in my old room taking a nap.

Yeah, I'm waiting on this crab in I'm gone make you the bowl of sauce, so you can take it home and warm it up them spread it over she said

Omg I can't wait this about to be so good I said rubbing my belly

So, Layla how the baby doing yk I ain't been to not one of your doctor appointments, but I'm coming to the next one because me and Monique need to start playing gender reveal, I can't wait until my grand baby get here.

Me either I hope it's a girl, so I can do her hair every day.

I'm happy with whatever the gender is I just ready to be a grandma, so how does KeyShaun feel about all this. She said.

He seems like he is happy ma I just wish I didn't end up pregnant like I did, I always imagine it been with somebody I love not with somebody I meet in the club I just don't know I said putting my phone down looking at her.

Look ik it's not what you was hoping for but god blessed you with a baby no matter how you got pregnant just god is bringing you somebody that will love you forever and forever no matter what she said hugging me.

Thank you, ma, I'm so happy that you said that I needed that I said wiping my tears.

Now stop crying and come on, so I can put your food in the car before Derrick as get home then you ain't gone have anything she said

Where dad at anyway every time I come here, he gone?

He out with Keyvon who would have thought your baby daddy father and your father are best friends my mama said laughing.

Right, I never meet him until KeyShaun took me over there.

Alright, mama let me get home I'm gone, call you when I make it, I love you and tell daddy I love him too, and I will come see y'all tomorrow.

Okay, baby she said, then we hugged, and I got in the car.

30 minutes later

I finally made it home and in the house now I'm about to eat my food and watch No good Deed I guess into my cousin get home from work.

Why I was cracking a crab I look and seen had a FaceTime call from Babydaddy🤍🤦🏽‍♀️

Babydaddy🤍🤦🏽‍♀️: Wyd ma

Me: Eating me some seafood and watching TV hbu

Babydaddy🤍🤦🏽‍♀️: Riding with fat them

Me: Give my best, the phone

Babydaddy🤍🤦🏽‍♀️: since when fat became you best friend

Me: Since the other day now give him the phone ugly ass nigga

Babydaddy: Now you know I ain't ugly he said licking his lips

He ain't ugly, but that ain't the point I said thinking to myself

Me: Bryson give him the phone, Hey best I got some seafood you want some

Fat🍪: Yeah I'm gone, tell bro to bring my by there but let me give this nigga his phone back before he tries to shoot my head off

Babydaddy🤍🤦🏽‍♀️: I called to talk to you but I'm about to come by there you want some snacks from the store

Me: yeah, I ran out of. Gusher, fruit roll ups, and starburst oh yeah and some skittles so gimme the big thing of all them please

Babydaddy: Ight I'll be there in like an hour

Me: okay baby daddy call me when you make it to the door.

Call ended

After I got done talking to KeyShaun, I put my phone down can continued watching TV and eating my food.

3 hours later

I had just got out of the shower I put in my black tank top and red shorts and I had my black bonnet on and my black teddy bear slippers

Alexa, show me the front door I said to my phone

I saw KeyShaun them at the door and Fat and Quan behind him and Dre fighting.

Stop fucking fighting in front of my door, I said, and they jumped.

Layla, open the door KeyShaun said

I walked to the door and opened the door

Now y'all want to show up, I said as they walked in behind me and followed me into the living room.

This bitch nice ASF Dre said looking around my living room.

Thank you, I said, sitting down, getting under my blanket it.

Where the food at best ik you ain't eat it all.

No, I had to boil it again it had got cold I said

KeyShaun, did you put my candy in the kitchen, I asked looking at him.

Yeah, I put it in the candy cabinet he said as he got on the couch getting under the cover with me.

Why you always want to be under me, I said looking at him.

Because I want to nigga now be quiet, I'm trying to watch TV.

We were watching Favorite Son, it's a BET movie, and it's good ASF.

A/N: y'all need to watch that it really was a good movie.

After the movie went off I looked and everybody was sleep, even KeyShaun he had his head laid back on the couch and everybody was on the floor.

The worst company ever, I got up and went and got in my bed leaving them on the couch.

I walked in my room cutting on the light, so I can get settled, once I did I turn on one of my favorite LMN movies Double mommy.

A/N: Nall fr I ain't gone lie to y'all Double mommy is a good a movie it's about a teenage girl who got raped one night after a party by her boyfriend "best friend", but anyway she was already pregnant by the boyfriend, so she ended up pregnant with both of they babies at the same time y'all need to watch that I think it's on Prime Video, but anyway back to the story.

In the middle of the movie I heard a knock on my room door, come in I said sitting up locking at the door.

Let me guess you ain't want to sleep On the couch, I said to my babydaddy as he pulled his shirt off and got in the bed.

He was getting really comfortable in my damn house.

KeyShaun, you're getting mighty comfortable I said looking at him as he laid his head on my stomach, I can't wait to find out the gender.

Alayla come on now I'm tired he said not looking at me, I just continued to watch my movie, I guess he fell asleep because I heard is like light snore after I while I turn the TV off and went to sleep.