Chapter4️⃣

Alayla POV 2 months later

Alayla POV
2 months later

Me and King been talking, and he decided to take responsibility of his baby he actually more happy than me, I don't think we will ever be in a relationship but we both can be parents to our child and he on his way to come get me so that I can meet his parents they already know they got a grand baby on the way, but king said they really want to meet me, so I guess that's what we about to do.

20 minutes later

I just got in the car with king I literally hate riding with him all he does is stare and look like boy stop looking at me.

King stop staring at me and watch the road, I hate when you do that.

My bad baby mama he said smiling

Alright, deshaun stop playing with me, I said his middle name, and he stopped smiling

Alayla stop playing with me in this car before I beat your ass.

My baby been moving he said rubbing my stomach.

No, the baby ain't that big yet I'm only 3 months pregnant.

King stop touching me the baby ain't move yet give me to about 5 months then you should feel it 2 more months sir.

Stop calling me that I told you about that shit he said

Whatever KeyShaun leave me alone I said turning my head going to sleep.

30 minutes later

I felt somebody shaking me

Get up ma we here he opened my door and I got out the car, this house big ASF I said to myself.

We walked in the house, I had his hand walking behind him.

Ma he yelled soon we walked in the house

Boy stop yelling in my fucking house I'm in the kitchen

We walked in the kitchen, his mom back was turnt to us.

Ma look who here he said, she turnt around and seen me and started smiling and gave me a hug.

She looks like a lighter version of KeyShaun, she looks young ASF.

OMG I'm so happy that I finally got to meet you oh OMG look at your belly, she said

Can I rub it she said?