Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣

Keyshaun POV

Hey mama I said as I walked in her house

Hey baby what you doing over here I thought you was post to be meeting your parole officer this morning she said as she flip the bacon in the pain.

I did ma they gave me a ankle monitor got to be at home at 8 so I'm just out chilling until then I said as I grabbed a piece of bacon sitting back down.

What I told your ass about reaching in my food Keyshaun.

My bad ma, but how everything been going around here since I been gone I asked?

Everything been doing good me and your father been staying busy you know oh & a old friend of your came by looking for you matter of fact she came to the part yesterday, but you and Layla had already left.

I raised a eyebrow and looked at her. Who ma?

Ashley your remember Ashley couldn't keep y'all away from each other she said as she smiled at me.

Mane ma I cut that girl off a long time ago I don't want nothing to do with her ass she trouble.

Boy watch your mouth, & what you mean she trouble what happened?

Ma don't worry just stay away from her she trouble beside I got more important stuff going on right now anyway.

Whatever you say  son, anyway how is Layla feeling after yesterday that damn sister of mines always in somebody business.

You was pissed at first, but I calmed her down she good she out with her friends right now doing some last minute shopping for babygirl yk she pose to make her arrival next month I can't wait to meet my baby girl.

Ik me and your dad can't wait to meet our only grandbaby she gone be so spoil.

Who Layla mama said the same thing y'all gone have more to share real soon I said laughing then my pops walked on and smacked me behind the head.

Boy you only 21 you don't need no more kids as of right now.

Right my mama said agreeing.

What you need to be thinking about his if you want to be with her or do you want to still be out here playing with this hoes excuse me honey my Pops said as my mama looked up at him as he said the word Hoes you can't we playing with this females and try to be with Layla because you gone end up breaking her heart.

Ik ma I had a lot of time to think in jail I got it all plan out I plan on asking her to be my girl soon.

That's right son just know we support you in whatever you do just make sure nobody you love ends up hurt.

I got it pops anyway I need to talk to you about business say I'll meet you in your office in like 20 minutes need to call Layla she should be up.

Alayla POV

Right now me & Deja are out shopping for the baby girl at the mall, but we decided to sit down a minute at the food court and get some we both decide of chick-fil-A so once we ordered our food we went and got us a sit and put our bags down & we just started talking until I food was ready.

So Layla how you and king did y'all decide if y'all want to be together or not?deja asked

Well we both know he just got home and shit, but we have been talking about it so hopefully we aleast make it officially before baby girl gets here.

Oh our food ready I said about to get up but deja said she going to get it.

Once she got up and left to go get the food I heard somebody say excuse me and I look up and there was this girl stand at our table.

Can I help you I asked looking at her?

Yeah our you King babymama? She asked still smiling

I am and you are ? I asked

I'm Ashley a old friend would you please tell him that I have been looking for him and I would really like if he would give me a call. She said

I'm sorry you said you a old friend that's crazy he never mention you to me at all I said as Deja came back and put the food on the table.

Bestfriens who is this ? Deja said looking at the girl who was still smiling at me

She said she a old friend of Keyshaun, but like I was telling her he never mention her to me, but I will be sure to let him know that you was looking for him I said with a smile.

Thank you and y'all have a nice rest of your daddy she said smiling then she walked away.

Once she was gone I looked at Deja and she looked at me and she said oh see bitch hell nall that hoe weird.

Really weird bitch you seen how she was staring at me like she wanted to murder me our something I said as I dipped my nugget in my buffalo sauce.

Don't worry I'm gone ask Keyshaun about her I pose to stay with home tonight anyway since he on that ankle monitor.

Please do because I don't trust that how at all something fishy.

Later that night
At Keyshaun house

Keyshaun can you come here I said as I was standing in his room mirror in my black shorts and my black bra.

Wassup ma he said walking in the room in his black basketball shirt & Wife beaters on.

Can I see your phone & I need to talk to you about something

Once he gave me his phone I went to his instagram and posted a video of my belly.

MoneyMade.King Story

Look at sexy ass he said as she came behind me and rubbed my stomach then kissing me cheek

Keyshaun we need to talk I said turning around to face him as he sat back down on the bed.

Wassup ma he asked?

So me and Deja was out shopping for baby girl and some girl walked up to me and she asked about you she was asking me have a seen you and talked to you she also told me to tell you she been looking for you Idk how she know who I am but she just walked up to me doing all that damn smiling and shit she said that she was a old friend, but the way she was acting made me feel like she up to something.

What's her name? He asked

She said something about her name was Ashley idk Keyshaun, but shawty was acting kind of weird is there anything I need to be worried about I asked as I rubbed my stomach.

No I'm gone handle it don't worry your self he said as he gave me a kiss and then we got in the bed and started watching tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my Toxic Babies it's Vlogmas Day 2