Chapter 🔟

King POV

Quan did you see how many guys he got in this bitch with guns? Ik draco he ain't stupid and ik he ain't just gone let us walk out the door, that why I got my guys on alert outside.

Now, I'm about to meet with Draco and see what his bitch ass on Ik it's about to be some shit because I'm prepared for this shit.

Dre and I walked through the door and seen Draco sitting at the table with a smile on his face.

King nice to see you my boy he said trying to dap me up, Nall I'm good I said sitting down.

Let's get down to business, I got shit to do I said sitting back in my chair.

This how it's gone go I want you to move my products for me see I had somebody to do that but one of you bitch made ass boys shipped his head to his baby mama house and the legs to his mama y'all know who I'm talking about. He said looking at me with a mug!

Nall play boy I don't know who you're talking about, see I don't take demands from you and I damn sure ain't about to now, so I'm gone need you to get the fuck.

Well, that's a shame specially if I got to go to your daddy and mama and pay them a visit better yet your little baby mama that you have been hiding but just don't know I have been watching I make one phone call and it over for her and your precious little baby he said.

Let me tell you something bitch I ain't my father, so there will be a day in hell before I let you get anywhere near my family I mean shit I think I'm gone to LA and go to Beverly Hills and pay your little wife and 3 kids a visit them I gone go to Miami and pay your other baby mama of 4 a little visit, oh let not forget about your mama that live next door to you with 20 security guards around her house she got what 5 in the front yards, 5 in the living room, 5 in the basement, 5 in the secret gun and drug stash on what the 3rd floor-

If you- What I said, cutting him off.

Oh, this a good one your wife that lives with you that you love so very dearly y'all been together what 20 plus years and let not forget back your daughter you got the one that you had to spy on me that just feel deeply in love with me and will do anything for me yk Brianna I want to avoid making her sad by killing your wife in front of her now will I so here the plan play boy you gone move your own shit and when you go out off business I'm gone need you to move around because your old ass is getting kind of boring I said getting up buttoning my suit jacket up as Dre got up with me?

Brianna picture at the bottom of chapter 3 go look if you don't remember shit about to get crazy.

You wouldn't dare nigga you ain't that's stupid he said looking at me with a mug.

Try me I said laughing walking out with my guard behind me.

I love my life I said to Dre walking out smiling

Alright, y'all let's meet at the trap we got something to talk about hit up my pops and Layla's pops to.

1 hour later

Alright, everybody listen the fuck up I yelled as I walked in the trap everybody got quite, so I need all y'all to be on high alert we gone have some company, so I need all y'all to make sure y'all strapped and ready we gone add extra security for y'all works since y'all be here all night and we gone make sure y'all family straight just don't piss me off and don't fuck up and don't trust a nigga our bitch when he come to me, they ask you don't know me now get y'all ass back to work I said then I walked in my office.

Wassup Derrick, Wassup Pops I said dapping them up.

So, what's going on son how did the meeting go, my pops asked?

He started talking to me about wanting me to move some products for him which I'm not going to go, and then he got to threatening you and mom and Alayla, so I just flashed, and I told him I wasn't moving shit, and I said what he said to me, he just didn't know I know more than he I mean I know this man every move like now he at the trap that's the thing his daughter Brianna was pose to set me up and get me killed but she somehow fell in love with me and she's willing to do anything for me, so I want to dump her ass, so I had her to put cameras in all his spots I said grabbing my remote out my desk drawer pushing it and my TV came out.

See he can't hide or nothing because I see everything that's why tonight I'm staying with alayla because if ik Draco he gone play stupid and that's gone be the end of his daughter and wife then I'm gone move to his other 2 baby mamas and his 7 kids then his mother then him and them I get his whole operation so either he gone play smart or play stupid just know play pussy and get fucked if he wants to because I'm ready I said

I'm proud of you son, but you got to watch Draco he is very tricky, and I also know he can play dirt ik a couple of cops he got it good with so make sure you and your family straight and me and Derrick gone draw a plan out and call a couple of people who own us some favors because when it goes down, we got to be prepared. My pops said.

I am happy that you ain't just go in the shooting up people and you thinking smart about all this but make sure you take care of my daughter that all I ask he said and I dapped them up them they left.

Once they left I heard a ding on my phone I had motion that Draco was at home I looked at the tv, and he looked pissed I just sat back and laughed.

It's about to get crazy, you y'all think Draco gone do something stupid our is he gone play smart?

Alayla gender reveal is coming soon what y'all think the gender is??