Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣

King POV

Y'all ain't think I was done, did y'all, but anyway I just walked in my house, so I can go get me some clothes to go stay with Layla for a couple of days until I get my new place then she gone come stay there with me, I ain't gone be disrespectful and bring my baby mama to a house that I been fucking another bitch in besides I need Brianna for right now so that I can get her daddy out the way then I gone drop her ass.

I walked in the room, and she was in the bed in lingerie I looked at her as I shook my head walking in the closet to get me clothes I grabbed my gym bag and sat it on the bed as I went in my closet grabbing my clothes and shoes them Bri said something.

Bae ik you see me looking all good for you are you going to come to bed with me, she said looking at smiling.

Nall I got somewhere to be I said, dry talking her I dead ass getting tired of her now it's literally just now kicking in what the hell was I doing I thought to myself.

But bae I cooked and got all sexy so that we can have a good night, and you don't even want to have fun bae did I do something because if I did, we can talk about this she said following me in the closet.

Nall look Bri I got to go I said zipping my bag putting it on shoulder.

Where are you going and why you got a bag, she said looking at me?

I got some shit to handled I will be back in a couple of days I said walking out the room down the stairs and got in the car and drove off before she could say anything.

I got down the road and I started looking for my phone and I see that I left it, so I turnt around, and I walked in the house I heard moan I thought I was tripping, so I went upstairs because that the only place I was and went in there and I saw Bri sucking some nigga dick in my bed.

Fuck you got going I said, pulling my gun out, and they jumped at the sound of my voice.

Who the fuck is this bitch ass nigga and why he in my fucking house I yelled at her as I held the gun to this nigga head.

I wouldn't do that play boy he said looking at me smiling.

Bitch ass nigga shut the fuck up I yelled as I shot him in his knee and Bri started screaming. 

Bitch shut up I said hitting her with the end of my gun knocking her out, and I hit bitch boy I grabbed my phone and called Dre and Quan them to come to these bitches and take them to the trap I ain't got time for them, they gone sit for a while.

2 hours later

I just made it to Layla door, I have been talking to Dre them for a while.

I knocked on the door, and she came to the door looking good ASF she had one of my shirts and I guess my boxers.

You just gone stare at me our you gone come in, she said laughing.

Girl ain't nobody staring at you, I said mugging her.

Oh, you wasn't she said looking at me with her short ass.

Whatever I said

Go put your clothes in my closet on them hooks, don't just throw it either I like my shit organized she said as I walked behind her upstairs to her room.

I would put you in the guest room, but I ain't shit in there but pampers, and wipes and plus that the baby room She said

We walked in her room and I walked in her closet putting my shit up, it took me like 20 minutes because I got a bunch of shit and her little ass difficult.

I'm about to go cook and make sure your ass shower before you get in my bed because you know I don't like that shit she said getting ready to walk out the room.

Alright, short woman damn and you gone stop talking shit I'm gone choke your ass I said then I got my gym shorts, black shirt, boxers, and socks going in the bathroom.

30 minutes later

I just got out of the shower now I'm going downstairs to mess with Layla.

I got downstairs and seen Dre in the living room, was sup Bro I said as I dapped him up.

Shit waiting on Asia as to come on since she wants to stay the night with me, I'm about to leave her ass she been in her room for like 20 minutes now he said, making me laugh

Hell nall I said

Y'all better stop talking about my cousin before we jump on y'all ass, Layla said

You ain't gone do shit short ass I said, and she looked at me mugging me.

That why your ass sleeping right there on the couch, she said and Dre laughed

That's right, cousin Asia said coming downstairs with here bag.

Don't hype your cousin up because we gone be all cuddled up tonight I said looking at Layla

We gone see she said

Mane I'm out I'm gone talk to you tomorrow bro Dre said as we did our handshake, and they left I locked the door going in the kitchen where Layla was.

Why you're playing with me, I said walking in front of her grabbing her waist, licking my lips.

Don't start move you trying to be funny why your best friend here now keep the same fucking energy she said looking up at me now move she said pushing on me, I got out the way, so she can check the food.

Once she checked it, I walked behind her grabbed her neck turning her to me, stop fucking playing with me Keyshae before I fuck the shit out off you, I said, and she started biting her lips.

You a freaky I said looking at her still holding her neck, I got you before we go to bed I said I went back in the living room.

We ate the food she cooked them we went in the room to go to bed and shit one thing led to the other and I ate the fuck out of her pussy had her ass crying and now she on my chest knocked the fuck out.

Anyway so do y'all think KeyShaun and Alayla gone get together?

Y'all want some couple pictures?