Chapter 6️⃣

1 week later
King POV

I been calling Alayla to check up on her and the baby but her ass ain't been answer my calls fuck she on, but anyway I'm about to pull up and see what the fuck she got going.

30 minutes later

I just made it to her apartment and I see her car under the fucking garage, so why the fuck she ain't answering the damn phone.

I made it to her apartment, I was about to knock on the door, but her cousin came out.

She looked at me and said good luck. Her room is upstairs at the end of the hall on the right.

I walked in I ain't gone lie this bitch is nice ASF I walked upstairs and seen her room at the end of the hall she had Ann Marie playing loud.

I knocked on the door, I guess she ain't hear me, so I walked in her room and see was sitting on the bed.

Alayla I said calling her name ik she sees me standing here, so she wants to be petty I'm about to unplug this damn TV.

Why you do that King damn I ain't see you right there she said rolling her eyes.

Here I brought you some food and we need to talk.

She got her McDonald's and started eating

What we're talking about, she said eating her food

Why the fuck you ain't answering the phone I have been calling you all fucking week you be tripping I don't know what TF wrong with you.

She just looked at me while I was talking

Alayla you about to piss me off say something back I said getting irritated ASF

Where was you when I called you last week? She asked me?

I had to think about where I was, but I remembered that I was with Bri ass.

Hello, so you can't say anything don't worry about it ik you've been with your little girlfriend or whatever, but I needed you, but you to busy being under your girlfriend and I don't think this was a good idea for us to have baby and you in a whole relationship when you said you wasn't but whatever king. She said!

Look I'm sorry for not being here with you but me fucking with somebody has nothing to do with you, it ain't like we together or something you just happens to be my baby mama that's it nothing more! I said.

I don't care who the fuck you stick your dick in I just don't want to be known as the hoe who ruins up people relationships hell nall because I'm better than that and plus I am more then just a piece of ass or pussy I have a personality, and I'm not a fucking home wrecker! She said then she started crying!

I walked up to her, and she tried to push me back, but I grabbed her, chill out I said as I hugged her.

I laid down because I nigga need a nap, I have been in the trap all night.

Come here, I said to her

No, and why you in my bed with your outside clothes on she said mugging me

I just showered before I came over here so chill and come lay with me, I'm sleepy ASF I said in my sleepy voice.

She got in the bed next to me and laid down as I rubbed her stomach until I fell asleep.

Alayla POV
1 hour later

I just woke up and seen KeyShaun still sleep I got out the bed going to the kitchen to make me something to it, I really want some Shrimp Alfredo, salad and Chicken strips I think that's what I'm about to make because I'm so hungry.

I walked in the kitchen and turned on my Alfredo and shrimps,and then I put my chicken strip in the air fryer, and then I started making my salad.

I had my music playing, I was listening to Rap star by Polo g

Uh (Tuned up), copped a BMW, new deposit, I picked upanotherbag
Like fuck it,I'ma count while I'm in it
Ihear planes flyin', crowds screamin', money counters, chains clangin'
Shit, Iguessthat'show it soundwhen you winnin'

1 hour later

I just got done cooking and I just fixed my plate  food looks good ASF I cooked my Cousin some for when she gets off work and I made more in case KeyShaun want some when he wakes up it's like 10 at night, and I'm up eating that's what being pregnant do to you, it makes you hungry almost every hour.

This food good ASF when I got done eating and washing my hands KeyShaun came downstairs.

Look at your fat ass always eating some he said coming to sit on my couch.

Fuck you and why you still in my house bye you said you was taking a nap you took it now get out. I said you Mugging him.

I already fucked you, and you see where that got you, He said pointing at her stomach.

KeyShaun, go to hell at this point I said looking at him because if it was not for you trying to fuck up on me at the club that night I wouldn't be pregnant, and I wouldn't be stuck with your big head ass 18 years okay I said Now I'm going to bed so when my cousin come in you go out goodnight after that I went upstairs.

Next morning

I woke up and seen KeyShaun beside me, I got up going downstairs I smell food, so I just know my cousin cooked

I walked downstairs, and she was in the kitchen cooking.

Good morning best I said sitting at the counter.

Good Morning I was gone wake up you but you and King looked like y'all was sleeping so peaceful she said trying to be funny.

Don't start I thought he left I told his ass when you come in to leave I went back upstairs and fell right back to sleep soon I touched the pillow.

Girl when I came in here he was not in the living room he must went upstairs after you because I came in ate the food you made then I ran me some bath water and got in the bed.

So, how was your day yesterday you came in late so that mean you must had a date I said smiling at her

I actually did, and I had fun, I just don't want to take anything serious, yet I want to give it time, so I can know what he gone do yk.

Yeah, I heard you I said, then I saw KeyShaun come in the kitchen.

Wassup Asia. KeyShaun said

Don't speak to my cousin why in the hell your ugly ass still in my house yk I don't like you like that I said looking at him.

You ain't got to like me to love me baby girl anyway I'm about to head out I'm going to call you later he said leaving out the door.

Omg how I pose to deal with him for 18 years and I can't stand I'm to be around me a whole day I said then started eating my food.

Asia shook her head and started laughing.