Chapter 23

"So you're saying that I'm not going to be the teacher but the...assistant?" Amelia said.

"I cannot do anything to stop the Ministry," Dumbledore said.

"Like hell, you can't!" Amelia snarled, then composed herself, "Okay, well, that will mean I'm not subject to that stupid curse."

"Er—"

"Good day, Dumbledore."

Amelia didn't really stay in the Black's place as much as many thought. She had things to do, places to be. For one, she had to talk to Xenophilius again, then take Luna and Neville to America to their training in the U.S.

And she had to take them back.

"Hello, Chiron!" she said cheerily as she walked through the fire.

"Amelia, a pleasure to see you."

"Mhm, their school starts in, like, three hours, so I gotta get them for school supplies." (Yes, she came at 4 in the morning for them).

"Er, Chiron?"

Neville peeked his head through the door and saw Amelia. "Hey, Mel!"

"Neville," she nodded, "How have you been?"

"Good!" Neville said, "I'm much more in control of my magic! And guess what? I found out that I'm a child of Demeter!"

Amelia grinned. "Cool! What about Luna?"

"I feel that I would rather not know who my true mother is," Luna's voice floated in, "For nargles would cloud my mind with sinister thoughts."

Amelia nodded her head sagely, "I will pretend I know what nargles are. What are they?"

"They're strange creatures that cloud our minds and steal our everyday things," Luna answered.

"Ah, so nargles are the reason I lose everything. Alright, let's go, we need your school supplies."

Finally, Draco came in through the door, hair disheveled. "Why'd you come so early in the day? And why the day before school starts?"

"You gotta stay on your toes, Dray."

They soon had their things and were on the train.

A/N: Ummm just filler? Why is every chapter filler??? Where's the plot?????? God, I'm great at writing /j