𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

JULY 10th

CONNIES APT

SOMETIME IN BETWEEN 2-4am

"Y/N" Macciel shouted and pointed at you, scoffing at his actions, dramatically pretending to be hurt.

"Wow, and to think I gave you the best pillow" shooting him a scowl and he responded with an awkward smile.

"Scoot over" Connie crawled into the space sitting beside Mariela, he looked over seeing you in the middle of his siblings, asking their opinions on what movie to watch.

"Does gang wanna watch Luca or na?" both kids nodding yes you clicked it and let the movie start. Getting comfortable under the blankets you laid down really not too focused on the tv.

A while later the movie came to an end and both kids were sleeping faced towards you. Connie was awake, watching the last few minutes of the movie, Mariela's head laid on top of your shoulder and Macciel was clinging to your body pretty tightly.

"That's crazy you just gon let them cuddle up to you like that?? Where the loyalty at" Connie looked over at the sight to which you rolled your eyes.

As if curing Connie's loneliness his sister rolled over hugging her brother as she slept. Smiling at him and his softened eyes you turned of the tv and closed your eyes.

FORT SPRINGER X L/N

2:21pm

Connie woke first seeing you hugging Macciel closely. One arm around his back and one on his head while his arms were hugging at your body. Like he was your baby.

Connie looked over to see even Mari was somewhat close to you, leaning on her big brother yet her body was still pushed towards you.

Connie got up slightly leaned down and attempting to take Macciel off and get in there himself. Was it childish? Yes. Did he care? No.

Lifting your arms away from Macciel you stirred in your sleep, "My baby its my baby" holding him tighter Connie looked confused hearing the murmurs leave your mouth.

He tried to take Macciel one time again just to hear what you said, "Don't touch my baby, its me and connie's baby- my- give, baby, Connie" Connie put Macciel back in your grip with a sly and proud smile.

Seeing as him giving sleeping you Macciel back would give your dream its happy ending, you woke up shortly after. With entire recollection of said dream. You slid Macciel out of your arms bringing him and Mariela close together covering them in the blankets.

You left the fort and didn't see Connie anywhere. You went to his room, got clothes, picking up underwear and a sports bra from his bag because you'd moved your clothes there instead of Jonnie's bag, you got a shirt of his and sweats. The usual honestly.

You had to be quick because you were ultimately in charge since the kids were here and Connie wasn't. You walked in the bathroom, looking in the mirror as you prepared the tooth paste. You took a quick glance up then back down and you thought you saw something round on your head.

I looked up slow cause now I scared myself, my f/c bonnet, I didn't put this on? I don't remember Connie getting it out of my bag, whatever.

I brushed my teeth, cleaned my face with a hot rag and undressed to go shower. I took my bonnet off and was just gonna put the water on warm so not too hot that way my lace would be somewhat okay for another day, I still wasn't going to drown my head in the water though.

Stepping in the water, looking around for the sapo's you ordered here, you picked the f/c one you bought, pouring his dove bodywash into it mixing it with his rose dr bronners and washing yourself.

yall kno how to shower im not describing that, also i just feel like Connie uses the rose scented things my brain thinks connie = pink also if u think thats not like manly suck my dick because first of all u gotta b a real ass nigga to wear and have pink shit n still b a real nigga sooo and plus TELL ME HE WOULDNT LOOK GOOD IN A BABY PINK POLO SHIRT and roses smell good dont you want yo man to smell good, oh ok

I got out of the shower, putting on his cherry blossom nivea lotion over my body before getting dressed. You wore a a black graphic tee with biggie smalls printed on it with plain black sweats.

Leaving the foggy bathroom, I walked in the living  room seeing the kids both sleeping. I smiled to myself before entering the fort looking for my phone, finding it under Macciels leg, I picked it up to text Connie.

* connie changed your contact because he doesn't need to differentiate who it is, like ur the only girl yk what i mean yea || also italics indicates typing and not sent *

baby 🪐
wya
u put my bonnet on?

constance <'3
getting food
yeah
r they still sleeping

baby 🪐
yes
u ok?
ik u not so dont lie

constance <'3
no
i feel bad because they deserve better
they shouldnt live like that
i was supposed to give them better
and instead
they get this

baby 🪐
just cause its not "the best" in your head
doesnt mean its not better
it is better
its better than what you had right?
you're doing your best right?
ok then
you're doing a good job

constance <'3
i just feel bad
and she doesnt even care
she just pretends to
its fine
you like hashbrowns?

baby 🪐
(yes/no)
i get you feel bad but
you do a lot for mari and macciel
they love you a lot
and that means you're doing something right

constance <'3
i know its soon but i thinj i love y-
im falling in l-
thank you beloved

baby 🪐
stfu talking ab thank you
sound dumb
anyeayd
see you with my food daddy 🥺🥺🥺🙁🙁🙁😩😩

constance <'3
WOWWW
FIRST THE DREAM
NOW THISS
WOWW
she thinj im cute she wanna have secks

baby 🪐
bro how do u know about that
it was an accident ian even mean to type that

constance <'3
tried to take macciel from you
and you was whispering
"me and connies baby dont take our baby"
HEHEHE
aww was it a girl or a boy?😕
it look like me?😏

baby 🪐
DIE SLOW
locking u out the house i see u left ur keys

A/N 💝👩🏾‍💼🐐🤷🏾‍♀️
um vote & comment & stuff i guess <'3

garden kisses • arm1nsjukie

check the window im right outside...

come down and let me in...

forbidden fruit all on my mind..

you greet me with a kiss baby..