Chapter 2

I hugged Kelley and got on the plane, sat in my seat, and began to think I had no idea what was waiting for me in Charming...

While listening to music on my old portable CD player (the only thing i had that played music i got when i turned 13) I dozed off into sleep...

~Dream~

I felt comfort.. I felt wanted.. Cared for.. I wasn't used to this feeling but I knew I liked it.. I was being held by my father.. Then I was ripped from his grasp by my mother... I felt sad, hated, not wated. The feeling i grew up with and like many time my dream always ends with mother hitting me.

~End Dream~

When I woke up we were an hour away from Calfornia.. I pulled the picture of me and dad out and looked at it for a minute. I felt a tear roll down my face and I knew it was time to put the picture away.

When the plane landed I grabed my purse and walked off the plane. I was shakeing, all i had was an address and a name. When I grabed my bags froom the luggage claim, I bumped into someone. I made the person drop their stuff.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. Let me hel..." I looked and saw the most beautiful man I had ever seen.

"No don't worry about it sweet heart, it was my fault. I was actualy trying to find an excuse to talk to you." The man said scratching the back of his head smiling.

"Oh ok well I'm sorry anyway. Nice to meet you. Well I gotta go." I smiled and walked away as fast as I could without embarassing myself.

I walked out of the air port and got a cab.

"Where to?" He asked

"Uh Teller-Morrow Automotive please." I said. The driver turned around to look at me, he loked at me like I was crazy. He turned around and drove.

When we arived I gave him all Kelley gave me, which was just enough to get me there and a tip. I got out of the cab and grabed my stuff and this woman with brown hair and blonde highlights walked up to me.

"You lost?" She asked looking at my bag.

"Uh I hope not, I'm looking for my dad." I relpied.

"Ok and who would that be?" She looked confused

I noticed the scar on her chest, then realized she asked me a question.

"Uh Robert Munson, here i have a picture maybe you'll recognize him." I pulled the picture of me and dad out of my pocket. She looked stunded.

"Oh my god thats Bobby. Your his doughter, I can tell you look alot like him. Ha but in a good way." She smiled and giggled.

"So you know him?" I had butterflies in my stomach at the hopes of meeting my father for the first time.

"Yeah he and my husband are bestfriends. As a matter of fact he's out with the crew right now they should be back soon though." She put her arm around my shoulders and we began walking into a building that was across from the mechanic shop.

"The crew?" I asked. She looked at me like I was crazy (I seem to get that look often)

"You mean Madison didn't tell you why she left your dad?" She asked. I shook my head no. I thoought how did she know my moms name?

"Well your dad is in a motorcyle gang call The Sons Of Anarchy and your mom wanted out of the life but your dad was commited and wasn't gonna leave so she took you and left him." She explained to me. This explaines alot I never knew why mom hated motorcycles and anyone associated with them.

"Oh ok" I said as we walked in the building.

"Well this is the club house, thats Piney, Half Sack, and Juice." She said pointing to an old man, a younger guy, and a latino looking person. The people looked at her.

"Oh and I'm Gemma and here your family if you ever need anything come here and talk to any of us we'll help out."

"Oh ok well I'm Kelsi" I smiled because I never had a real family and this really felt like one.

"Guys your never gonnaa guess who this is?" Gemma said

"I'm guessing it's Kelsi." The latino one said sarcasticly.

"Ok smart ass,no guy this is Bobbys little girl." She said with excitment. The guys looked shocked. The old man walked twards me.

"Yeah that's definently Bobby's girl." The man said. The others were still in shock.

"Whoa since when did Bobby have a kid?!" The younger guy said.

"For like hmm 19 years now." I said.

"Yep thats Bobby's girl she has his sarcasim." Gemma said.

"Well you might not remeber me but I knew you when you was a baby, I'm Piney." He shook my hand.

"Yeah and I'm Juice, and that little guy over there is Half Sack." The latino one said the  pointing to the other guy. I smiled. I felt welcome and loved.

"Gemma we've gotta call the guys I mean all there doing is talking to Darby about that crank we found in that car the other day." Juice said.

"Alright I'lll call Clay." She said.

"Uh hey is there somewhere I can use the restroom?" I asked.

"Yeah hun right back there on the left." Gemma said. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I couldn't believe it, I was gonna me my dad in a matter of minuets.

I walked out of the bathroom and back where Gemma and the others were.

"Ok well your dad should be here soon. I called my husband and he said they were on their way back now but he has no idea your here, so it will be a complete suprise to him." She was excited and so was I.