Spicy truth or dare 😉

My hand slipped...

So, to be honest, Cheryl doesn’t quite hate Toni Topaz as much as she’d initially thought. The bitch was irritating, yeah, and seemed to love teasing Cheryl. That much hasn’t changed since their somewhat friendship began. (Not that she’s complaining; she loves her banter with Toni just as much as she loves their sort of serious deep emotional conversations about their lives.)

Jughead, Betty, Kevin, Archie, and Veronica are, naturally, ALL OVER their sudden alliance as soon as Cheryl sits down with them at lunch. Well, sat down next to Toni at the end of the table, where there was hardly any room to begin with. This lack of room resulted in her sort of sitting on Toni’s lap, and maybe Cheryl kind of liked the pink blush that darkened her cheeks.

“What are you hens gossiping about over here?” Cheryl purrs, her hands settling in her lap when Toni’s came to rest on her waist to steady her.

“Um-” Jughead stammers, but Kevin abruptly cuts him off.

“My birthday party. You should totally come. It’s not gonna be huge; just us, Sweet Pea, Fangs, and the pussycats who will not be giving a live performance no matter how much I begged.” Kevin grins, eyeing Toni’s hands. “So that’s new, huh?”

Cheryl holds up her hand, showing off her heirloom ring. “This old thing? No, it’s been in the Blossom family for generations.”

“Uh, I meant-”

“Sounds like a drag,” Cheryl hums, leaning a bit into Toni’s body which totally does not feel nice and warm against her own. “But-” she looks down at the Serpent, who is watching her curiously. “I think I can make an appearance.” She turns back to the others. “Since you seem so desperate for me to do so.”

With this, she slips off of Toni’s lap and saunters off. When she’s out of earshot, all eyes are on Toni.

“She’s- um, we’re kind of friends now?” Toni excuses.

“Right. Just gals bein’ pals,” Veronica snickers into her water bottle. (Toni has the urge to squeeze it so it splashes all over her.)

Toni finds herself sort of anxiously watching the door of Pembrooke. Of course, Sweet Pea is the first to notice her anxiety and pats her shoulder with a grin.

“So-”

“Save it.” Toni quips. “It’s not like I-”

“Have a big, beautiful, bisexual crush on her?”

Toni lugs him in the arm. “Fuck you.”

“Okay- ow.” Sweet Pea rubs his arm. “But seriously- you got it bad for the queen bee and it’s hilarious.”

“Glad I amuse you, asshole.” Toni grumbles, drinking her beer.

“Y’know, she might-”

The door opens and Toni totally does not turn to face it with a leap of her heart. There, in the doorway, donned in a scandalously low cut red dress that hugs her in all the right fucking places, stands Cheryl Blossom in all her splendor.