Cheryl gets jealous pt 1

1753 words....

Enjoy

In their relationship, Toni was convinced she would be the one to get jealous.

Dating a girl like Cheryl was difficult. Not because of her stony, bitchy persona. No that Toni could deal with easily.

It was the drop dead gorgeous looks she had.

Now Toni loved everything about Cheryl, hands down, no doubt about it. However, people had eyes, therefore they could see Cheryl’s hotness for themselves. Toni had to get used to the stares Cheryl received; either because she was a Blossom or because she’s just ridiculously attractive.

But yeah, Toni got used to it. She still thought she’d be the one who got jealous.

The doubt that maybe, just maybe, Cheryl could be possessive and jealous crossed her mind oh so briefly the other day.

They’d just finished their date at Pop’s, walking out to the parking lot when Toni’s phone went off. Toni didn’t move her arm from around Cheryl’s waist and somehow managed to fish her phone from her pocket.

“Oh it’s Ronnie.” Toni said, glancing at the text on her screen. “Needs my photography skills apparently.” Toni added with a grin. Cheryl rested her chin on Toni’s shoulder and peered at her screen.

“I guess you have to go.” Cheryl sighed reluctantly. Toni nodded, tapping out a response to Veronica.

“I’ll only be a couple hours. I’ll come see you later tonight.” Toni said, leaning up and pressing a kiss to Cheryl’s cheek.

“Unbelievable that Little Miss Perfection doesn’t have a camera of her own.” Cheryl said lightly. “Surely Daddy’s little princess doesn’t have to worry about anything.”

Toni raised her eyebrow as Cheryl’s jaw clenched.

“Uh huh. Well she may have a camera but she needs my eye for a shot.” Toni mused, wrapping her other arm around Cheryl’s waist and looking up at her. Cheryl huffed and rested her hands on Toni’s shoulders.

“There are other people who need you. Why can’t she ask the hobo for help?” Cheryl grumbled. Toni laughed and placed a soft kiss on Cheryl’s lips.

“Jughead is great at writing but boy does he have a shit eye for photos.” Toni replied with a smile. “Promise I’ll stop by later.”

Cheryl pouted but nodded, kissing Toni slowly, tongue just barely teasing her lips before letting her go.

“Go on then. Don’t keep the Lodge’s waiting.” Cheryl said, her jaw still tense and her posture tight. Toni hummed, and headed for her bike, glancing back at Cheryl as she swung her leg over the seat. Cheryl blew her kiss as Toni put on her helmet and watched her drive away.

----

So it was becoming more obvious that making Cheryl jealous was shockingly easy.

Toni wasn’t doing it on purpose but anytime Veronica, or Jughead, heck, even Archie asked for a favour or to hang out and Cheryl got twitchy.

Sure their friends were attractive, all of them were. And yes Toni was positive Cheryl knew she’d never cheat or anything like that but jealousy was an unruly emotion that didn’t listen to reason.

In fact it seemed to build up with Cheryl. All those little things that made her jaw clench or her touch more possessive and purposeful (which Toni was so not complaining about, at all).

Some could see it as annoying or frustrating but Toni just found it amusing.

The calm, cool, collected snark mistress that was Cheryl Blossom could quite easily be brought to a quivering, snappy, jealous mess of a woman.