⚠️Candy Store ⚠️

I know this is kinda weird but meh I guess....

Summary:

What happens when the relationship (and sexual) tension gets to be too much during the musical rehearsals.

Raise your hand if watching the schoolgirl dance made you want to be in Cheryl's "candy store." ;)

-

Haven't posted here since 3x15 but WOW. I'm still experiencing the effects of that scene. Damn.

"Take five, everyone." Kevin Keller clasps his hands together. "Nice work."

Toni looks displeased. "Five? Is that all we get for working our asses off in the Candy Store dance number?"

"It's a phrase, Topaz," Cheryl says tiredly, rolling her eyes for dramatic effect. "Deal with it or get lost."

Kevin sets down his copy of the script on the table loudly. "Fine. Have fifteen for all I care. Come on, Ev, let's go see if there are any more Swizzlers in the vending machine or if someone-" he steals a glance at Fangs. "Finished them all." He and Evelyn leave the auditorium.

The second Kevin's words end, Toni grabs Cheryl's hand, dragging her a few steps offstage into the hall.

"Toni, wh-"

Toni slams the dressing room door closed behind them, pressing Cheryl up against it aggressively.

Cheryl lets out a whine, music to Toni's ears. Her eyes close as Toni dips her head, laying cool kisses down Cheryl's warm neck. It takes all the will in the world to pull away, but Cheryl summons it. "Wait wait wait," she says breathlessly. "Toni, what are you doing? We-we-"

"Broke up?" Toni says, squinting. She shakes her head. "Nah, I don't think so. Not when you were...dropping it to the floor with those god-sent legs of yours," she says, staring at Cheryl's full lips and biting her own, "shaking your ass all up in my face and flashing what's mine beneath your pretty little skirt."

Cheryl gulps. "Go on."

Toni's eyes fall into Cheryl's cleavage. "Taunting me with that big mallet, and grinding on me as you try to show your power...when we all know you don't have any as soon as you get behind closed doors," Toni finishes in a whisper. "You're a submissive, Cheryl Bombshell. Don't try and pretend."

Cheryl wants to argue, wants to defend herself as at least a switch, but the look in Toni's eyes is ravenous, and she's too afraid what might happen if she begs to differ. "And what are you going to do about that, TT?" She says, breath hitching.

They lock eyes, and Toni leans in. Cheryl shudders silently, leaning forward.

Suddenly Toni gets away from her. "We're not gonna go there again, Cher. Not yet. We've got some serious talking to do."

Cheryl groans in frustration. "Fine. What is it you want to talk about?"

"Cher," Toni pleads.

"Okay," Cheryl agrees, taking a deep breath in and letting it out. "You want me to be honest? You hurt me when you said you needed space."

"Cheryl, we might be dating, but we are two separate people. We have our own wants and needs, our own friends and events," Toni says. "You were smothering me. Why?"

Cheryl panics. "Because I was losing you, okay?!"

Toni walks over to her, squeezing her hand. "Babe-"

"Just listen, TT. For one minute now." Cheryl wipes an exasperated tear from her eye. "When we started dating, I was...so happy. You were my savior that day, my first out relationship, the girl of my dreams. I wanted you to be around all the time. I still do," Cheryl admits. "And yes, I overreacted when you told me you wanted to move out. I was being rash. I could feel the girl I love slipping out of my fingers. It wasn't until after we...made love that night in the speakeasy that I realized what it would mean if I really lost you." She sits down in the chair at the vanity, looking herself in the mirror, Toni's reflection standing behind her.