Chapter 16

SYBIL ADAMS

I snap my fingers putting her to sleep.

“We have more pressing matters than her right now. We need to undo whatever spell was placed on Ntando to bring back his magic and then we can go after joy properly.” I say and they all agree.

“She needs to stay asleep that way we are able to get everything done accordingly, she’s a vampire so she won't be out for long” Ntando reminds and I nod and walk over to her and place my hand on her forehead chanting a sleeping spell.

“This should hold her down for a couple of hours but we’ll have enough time to help Ntando with his magic” I say and then head out with Ntando following me.

“What's the plan here? The regent of the witches is already dead and chances are Joy’s spell was already in motion” Ntando says and I take a deep breath in and let it out.

“I know what we need to do. I don’t want us to fight her else she’s going to get hurt badly so the next best option we have here is to stop her spell and syphon out the dark magic and store it into something else” I say and Ntando looks at me.

“I don’t like the look you have right now. What are you planning to put the magic into Sybil?” Ntando asks.

“We can banish it with Lindelwa as soon as we bring her out of Mona” I explain to him and he shakes his head no.

“That wouldn’t kill her though, it's just going to fuel her anger and make her darker than she already is. You can't just syphon magic and place it into a spirit” Ntando argues “It's never been done before and that spell is dangerous and a lot could go wrong! No!” Ntando says.

“We have mom, we can channel her to bring out Lindelwa’s spirit and then move the magic to Lindelwa. It's the only way Ntando else we have nothing to go on here. We need to solve this problem before it gets out of hand. Max can't hold Joy off for long” I remind him and he shakes his head.

“I don’t know Sybil, this is a huge risk!” he says and I nod.

“I know, grandma Sibeko and the ancestors are backing us up Ntando. We can do it, just trust me ok?” 

.

.

MAX WALMER

I take out my phone and call Sibu who answers after a while.

“Yes” She answers.

“Has your sister woken up? I need her help” I ask her.

“She just woke up, I don’t know if mom will allow her to go anywhere. Our great grandmother is back” Sibu says and I let out a breath knowing how much of a pest Lindelwa is.

“Ok listen, I’m coming over to your house ok. Joy is currently locked into a boundary spell. I’m on my way to your home” I say and then I end the call and head over to Sibu’s home.

As I am driving out I hear people chanting causing me an intense migraine. I lose control of the car and it rolls over to hit a tree. I open the door and then get out and fall to the floor and I raise my eyes to see some witches from the covens doing a spell that disorientates me and stops my heart making me desecrate instantly.