FIGHT FOR RIGHT

Anirudh, Saudamini and other people in temple shockingly seeing that young lady.

Villagers who were following that little girl comes near them. One of them shouted at that young lady. That little girl hides behind that young lady.

Village man 1: Look girl, this is none of your buisness. Stay away from that little girl. Handle her to us. Don't stand in between us.

Young lady: No. You stay away from her. What you guys are trying to do? Is it right? Look, I will not give you this girl.

Village man: Think what you are doing. You are stopping us from doing a pure ceremony. This will give you sin. Give that girl. She is a widow now. We have to make her to practise sati.

Anirudh gets shocks by hearing that. Saudamini thinks: Oh god! What is happening here? Who is this girl?

Young lady: What? Firing up a little girl is pure? Are you all blind? Look at this small girl. She do not even knows what is happening around her. You people inserted the wrong beliefs and customs in her. You guys made her to get married in small age. And now you all are trying to kill her in name of sati. Is this right?

Villagers: Yes. This is right. In our village everyone does the same. No matter how little the girl is. If a husband dies then wife should practice sati. That is ritual. That is custom. That is culture. If anyone tries to stop this then they will be pushed to sin by god. So stay away from sin. Give that girl to us.

Young lady: Sin! Will this blind beliefs gives sin? Its ok. Let me be a sinner then. But i will never leave you all to kill this small girl.

Villagers: No. No this girl will not leave us to do our pure ceremony. So let us kill her first. Then no one can stop us.

One villager throws knife towards that young lady.
That young lady pulls Anirudh before her.
Everyone there gets shocked. Every Tulsipur people shouts. Saudamini shocked.
When knife comes near to Anirudh, the young lady she herself catches the knife with her hands before it hits Anirudh. Then she keeps the knife in Anirudh's neck.

Young lady: No one should keep their step forward. If you, then for sure I will cut this man's throat.

Anirudh and Young lady sees each other.

Young lady drags Anirudh along her by knife point.

Young lady: I don't know who is this man. But after you all gets shocked when i kept knife against him, i understood that this man is important to this village.
I don't care of anything. All I need is that small girl's protection.

Anirudh continuously looking at her...
Young lady asks that small girl to run. She runs. When this young lady stepped out of temple, she leaves Anirudh and runs away.
When her villagers tries to follow her Anirudh stops them.

Anirudh: This is Tulsipur not your village. And in Tulsipur, child marriage and Sati is illegal and will be punished.

Villagers went back to their village.

Saudamini comes there and takes Anirudh to his house.

Anirudh in her room keeps on thinks about the incident happened in temple. He is both happy and confused thinking of that young lady's brave and courage.

Saudamini stands outside of Anirudh's room and thinks angrily about that girl as she ruined her holi plan.

Saudamini: First bondita, now this girl. Why this is happening to me? Who is that girl now?

On other side that young lady was sitting next to Kasturi's house.
Kasturi's sees her and touches her shoulder from back. She turns.

Kasturi: Is that you the same girl who created confusion in temple today?

Young lady: Where... Where is that little girl?

Kasturi: She has been sent to hostel by our tulsipur people. No, don't worry. Villagers was talking about you. Who are you? What is your name? Small girl and you shares what relationship?

Young lady: My name is ANYA. I from Krishna nagar. And that small girl is stranger to me.

Kasturi: Stranger? Then why did you risked your life for a stranger?

Anya: To help someone relationships doesn't matter. After my parents dead I don't own anything in Krishna nagar. I was on way for searching some Ashrama. On that way I found villagers were trying to fire that little girl along with her dead husband. So i saved her.

Kasturi: Are you revolutionist?

Anya: To fight for rights and to stop evil customs one should need not be a revolitionist. My ma, taught me this.

Kasturi smiles.... And appreciates her.

Kasturi: Now, where will you sleep? Its night.

Anya: I don't know. Have to search a safety place. I think Tulsipur is safe for women.

Kasturi: Yes, you are right. This safety is all because of our Barrister babu only. He is another god for us. You can stay with me hereafter. I too don't have friends. If you stay with me then I will be happy too.

Anya: Its ok no problem. I will search for ashram.

Kasturi compels her to stay with her.
Anya accepts. She takes Anya with her to home. Kasturi's parents also accepted Anya to be with them.

In RC Haveli everyone comes to know about the things that happend in temple and gets anger as a strange girl kept knife in Anirudh's neck. Trilochan asks his servants to go search for that girl. Meanwhile Anirudh is unaware of Trilochan's condition for servants.

What will happen next? Will Roy Chaudharys punishes Anya?

Stay tuned to know about these...