Kasturi to be exposed?

Anirudh escapes from the Bullet. But he sees revolutionists standing behind a tree with covered face.

Revolitionists after seeing him escaped, runs away leaving Kasturi and Kasturi's mom. Kasturi falls down due to dizziness.

Trilochan: Anirudh, are you Ok beta? What is this? Who is doing this things?😰

Anirudh: Hn, kaka. You saved me at right time. Look that tree someone is standing behind it. For sure they will be the one who tried to kill me.

Trilochan,Bihari and Anirudh goes towards the tree.

Anya sees them. She runs to the tree before they reach.

Kastur's Mom is trying to wake up Kasturi. She is still in unconsciousness.

Anya: Ma, take Kasturi from here. If they see her then there will be a big problem And Bristara Babu may fire Kasturi from her work. Pls ma, take Kasturi and run this side. This way you will reach Tulsipur quick. Aid her there. Pls

Pooja takes Kasturi from there but hides behind a bush.

Anya takes revolutionary dress from Kasturi, she wears it and she laid down.

Anirudh and Trilochan sees  revolutionist.

Anirudh turns her back and removes shawl from her face.

Anirudh: Anya😮.

Trilochan: Durga ma! This is the girl who raised her voice against us in Haveli na?

Anirudh keeps quite. His eyes is full of tears.😢😖

Bihari: Hn Malkin. This is the same girl.

Trilochan: I know. Durga ma insisted me that day itself that this girl is going to do something. Now see what she did. 😡

Anirudh keeps quite and cries. He was dumb after seeing her as a british revolutionsit.

Meanwhile Kasturi gets her consciousness. Kasturi wakes up and sees Anya caught by them.

Kasturi: Ma, what is happening? Why she is doing this?

She tries to run, but pooja stops her.

Kasturi: Ma, I have to say all the truth to Barrister babu. Leave me ma.

She leaves her mom's hand and runs towards them.

Bihari pours water on Anya. Anya wakes up and sees Anirudh. Anirudh also sees her.

Trilochan: How dare you to do this? Do you know who we are?

She keeps on looking Anirudh. Anirudh also looks at her.

Kasturi comes there.

Kasturi: Barrister Babu😩, please leave her. She doesn't did anything.

Kasturi tries to say everything. Anya stops her and speaks.

Anya: Hn, I did it. I did it for British revolutionary group. Kasturi you don't know anything. Don't interfere.😑

Anirudh: Bu... But why?😢 If you have asked me to surrender, then I would have done it for you. But why did you helped British government? You started to speak with me just to kill me? 🥺 But I believed you. I thought you will be my new friend. After 8 years I started to believe a stranger girl😟😠.

He cries and Shouts.

Anya holds Kasturi's hand.

Anya: Why you need me to say it? This is the order from my head. You do whatever you want. But I will not reveal it.

She turns back and cries😖😭

Anya holds Kasturi's hand and started to walk.

She cries. Anirudh also cries.

Jhoot bholu jeebh sulge.... Rishta tera mera... Plays

~In RC Haveli~

Trilochan calls everyone in Haveli.
Everyone comes.

Sampoorna: Anirudh, you are here? But you were going to Kolkata na?

Trilochan: Hn, but a British revolutionist tried to kill him in forest. But Durga ma saved him. If we didn't reached there for correct time then we would have lost our Anirudh.

Anirudh is still in shock on seeing Anya as revolutionist.

Everyone gets shocked.

Sampoorna: What? Did she startes her plan this much fast. But I thought she will take time to revenge us.😳

Trilochan: What? How do you know that the revolutionist is a girl?🤨

She explains everything that Devoleena said.

Sampoorna: After my ma said I had a doubt on Anya. So I went to her home. I warned her. But she looked innocent🤔.

Trilochan: All that glitters is not a gold. She may look innocent. But she tried to shot our Anirudh.😡 I will not spare her.

Sampoorna: Why Anirudh is looking sad?😏 I think Anirudh can't able to believe this. What to do? God only have to make understand him. He always chooses evil to be with him😏.
First it was Bondita, now it is Anya.

Trilochan: Shut up Sampoorna😡. Don't compare her with my bahu. My bahu is as pure as gold.

Anirudh cries and runs to his room. He locks his room.

Everyone disperses from the hall.

~In Kasturi's Home~

Kasturi: Anya, are you mad? Why did you done like this? You don't even know what was going. You just came there and you got caught now.😱
Wait🤔. That location was written in paper. Only I knows it. You said you don't know to read. But how did you come there?

Anya blinks😳

Now what will happen next? Anya knows to read and write? Why she saved Kasturi? Anya knows this plan already?

To know these thinks just stay tuned❤️