Anya to Save Anirudh?

~Its Morning~

Kasturi is in hurry. Whatever she touches it felts down. She fears. She took the gun with shivering hand and hides it in her bag.

Anya comes there.

Anya: Kasturi, Why you hands are shivering? Are you ill?

She touches her forehead and checks.

Kasturi: No😶. I am alright. You know na I am going to kolkata today regarding a case. So don't disturb me. I have to get ready fast.

Anya: Yes! I remember it. I will pack some luchis for your lunch.

She moves to kitchen with doubted face 🤔.

Kasturi eats in hurry and gets out of home.

Anya thinks: What happened to this girl🤔. Something is fishy. Durga ma, help me to find what is going on.

~In RC Haveli~

Trilochan is doing pooja. Anirudh gets down with his suitcase to reach kolkata.

Trilochan: Anirudh beta come here. Before going to do good works we should get blessing of god. Don't I taught you?😒

Anirudh: Oh, Sorry kaka. I am in hurry that's why.. 😐

Anirudh goes near durga ma idol and prays.

Anirudh: Kaka see, I have finished my prayers. Shall I leave now?🤗

Trilochan: Hn Anirudh, you can move. Durga ma will be with you during journey.😀

Anirudh moves.

Anirudh meets Kasturi. Kasturi feels guilty. They both started to walk.

Kasturi: Barrister Babu, this way.

Anirudh: But this way is too long. We shall go in this way.

Kasturi: No,No😑. Means, in that way a function is going I heard villagers talking. If we go that side then it will take too much time to reach railway station.

Anirudh thinks..

Anirudh: Oh ok. Then we shall go in this way.

Kasturi walks with fear.

They reached the location which was given by revolution group. Kasturi looks around.
Behind a tree a one man is holding Kasturi's Mom by closing her mouth.

Kasturi shouts..

Anirudh: What happened?

Kasturi:😐 I stepped in a thorn. Pls wait Barrister Babu, I will remove it.

Anirudh: Ok.

On this time all british revolutionists start to surround them.

Meanwhile in RC Haveli Anirudh's Photo fell down.

Chintu: Grandpa!😱

Trilochan comes there.

Trilochan: Beta, why are you screaming?

Chintu shows broken photo frame of Anirudh.

Trilochan gets shocked.

Trilochan: Durga ma😳. What is this? Anirudh is on way to Kolkata and now his picture broken. This is not a good sign.

He runs to Durga ma Idol in his house.

At the same time in Kasturi's house Anya was cleaning shelves. Unfortunately a wind blows and bangles which were given by Anirudh falls down and breaks.

Anya gets shocked.

Anya: Durgma, what is this? Bangles given by Bristara Babu broken.Why this is happening?

~In RC Haveli~

Trilochan does pooja to Durga ma and prays.

Trilochan: I should go to search where Anirudh is 😰. Bihari! Bihari!

Bihari comes. Trilochan asks Bihari to accompany with him.
They both goes to search Anirudh.

On other side Anya prays to Durga ma. Again the wind was so heavy. A paper flies from a closet and falls near her. Anya opens it.

She gets shocked😰. It was the paper where the location is written.

Anya thinks: This is the letter, which Kasturi's friend gave. But this is forest location😳. I think she and Bristara Babu is in danger 😰. I should go there now.

She also runs to forest.

~In forest~

Anirudh: How much time you need to pull off thorn?

Kasturi fears. A revolutionist sighs Kasturi to come and take her mom.

Kasturi: 😬Barrister Babu, one minute I will come back.

Anirudh: We are in forest😤 where you want to go?

Kasturi: My, My anklet got stuck with my saree, I have to take it. That's why I am going.

Anirudh: OhOh! Pls come fast😒.

Kasturi's goes near a tree where revolutionists are standing.

Kasturi: Leave my mom now. I took Barrister Babu here.

Man laughs..

Kasturi: What😰?

Man: Take the gun and shoot him. Then you can take your mom with you.

Kasturi shocked.

Kasturi: No. I won't.

Man: Then let me shoot your mom.

He keeps gun on Kasturi's mom's head.

Kasturi cries and thinks oh god pls help me. What will I do now?😱 She thinks. She gets revolutionary dress from them and aims gun at Anirudh.

Kasturi: Durgma, Pls save Barrister Babu.
she cries😣

Anya comes there
Anya gets shocked😱.
She understands everything that happened with Kasturi. Before Anya stops Kasturi, she shoots at him.

Trilochan also arrives there.

Trilochan: Anirudh😱😱.

Anirudh turns back and sees revolutionists. He bows down and escaped from bullet.

Now what will happen next? Will Anirudh find Kasturi? What will Kasturi do now?

To know these things just stay tuned❤️