Preface

I'm back with another book. I lost all motivation for the other book that I was writing. And I have the biggest writer's block ever in regards with that book. So here I am with another one!

I hope I can finish this book atleast 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I would like you guys to Imagine Yoongi in a similar style to the picture above while reading the book

I would like you guys to Imagine Yoongi in a similar style to the picture above while reading the book. It'll help you all to imagine the scenes better.
But it's okay if you want to imagine him in your own way or imagine a completely different person while reading my book.
I too do that all the time! 😌😌

The book will not be edited initially.
But I rarely do mistakes while writing so that won't be a big problem.

All the characters that I will be using in my book are completely my imagination. This book is set in an AU. I will just be using the names and the physical features of the real life characters. Similar to how an actor acts in the movies. They are not the role they are playing in real life.
If anyone is portrayed in a negative character and you feel uncomfortable, I apologize now itself. But I hope that won't happen.
I really wanted to give a small disclaimer in the beginning of the book as it's important.

Hope you enjoy the book 💜💜