Prologue

-Bullied love by GoldenPoods

 High school. That should be one of the most memorable years of every teenager. Gossip, drama, drinking and of course making new friends. Sadly this isn't the case for Marzia Bisognin. 

 Her life has been one hell of a ride. Marzia was born in Italy but as young as four years old moved to England, Brighton. In the way she met her best friend Daizo Mancini. Both of their parents lived there for good 11 years before leaving two innocent and slightly lost girls to leave on their own to wonder the world.

 Middle school was already awful enough for Marzia. Back then she didn't have her best friend beside her to comfort in the time of need. Sure they live in their little flat together, but that doesn't mean Marzia wouldn't feel lonely. Not feeling like the part of the group. The most easily forgotten.

 Almost two years of high school and the bullying continues. For some reason Marzia is the target here. Something in her happens to wake student's attention even though she never says a word. She's innocent, even harmless.

 There's a deep dark secret that she carries with her - which no one knows about. A person she has deep feelings towards for. It's not like the most popular student around the school. More like a person from the theater that is very exclusive. People who are lucky to be selected there is by someone mysterious person. 

 Marzia's frantic crush follows the name of Felix Kjellberg. Having his roots from Sweden he got light sand colored hair, piercing blue eyes and a diamond cutting jawline. In Marzia's eyes it's perfect. But the saddest part is that he's one of the biggest bullies of hers. Yet something has caught her attention in him - Something so special she can't figure it out either.

Right at the start of the semester something big happens which will turn people's heads and mindset which can't be explained. A tension is felt through out the whole school and not everyone can even take it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we go! What do you think, should this continue? Did I wake your curiosity :-D?

SUPERDUPER HUGE THANKS TO @dorkish-stilinski AND @ _all_things_smoshy FOR GIVING ME A HUGE HELP FOR THIS!

I also have to make a couple shoutouts! You there should go and check @marziathecutie 's book 'Pulling out the stitches (Melix)'. It's one of my definitely favourite Melix books I've read so far! (Don't worry MelixBrozipan, your book 'My Biggest Mistake' is still my FAVORITE book (No, I'm not saying that every other sucks, please don't get offended!))

AND, go and read @TheTygerWarrior 's Melix series 'Forever'! It's just sooo good, and I've been hanging in since the second book! So well writen, and I got for example this book idea from it :-)

Finally, go and CHEEEECK 'balcony kisses' by @thewantedaf . I love the way s/he writes it, and it just makes me think like 'dude, I'm nothing compared to this masterpiece!'

----