The Heart [CH1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Marzia ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marzia! It's time.."

"No! I just don't want to..!"

That's how our new schoolweek started between me and Daizo, my roommate. Every single day, I'd have to force myself up from the bed and take the hate towards me. It was pure torture, but I had to accept it. After a time, I knew it wouldn't help me anywhere, if I'd tell someone. In fact, no one wouldn't even listen, as I only have one true friend in my life - Daizo. She always complicate me, and tells me that I'm just worth of anything good, but I know I'm not. I don't even know, what am I worth of. I just don't belong anywhere.

My name is Marzia, and my life sucks.

Like the bulliers wouldn't be enough. Almost half of my currect school hates me for a reason x, and it gets just worse. Starting from the childhood, I've learned to accept that I'm bullied, and there must be something wrong. I can't meet new people, since I'm afraid, that they assume me to be a fool. I could get working on it, but one thing I really can't - I'm skinny. And that's one of the reasons why they bully me. Why? Even Daizo can't figure it out.

The worst of this, is that there's a secret, which is only in my mind. I'm still not fine with it, but I can't lie to myself. I've tried to deny it, and convince myself away, but I just can't. Like the bullying wasn't enough.

I've fell in love with my biggest bullier, Felix Kjellberg.

I don't even know how it happened. Before, I used to always hate him by doing so, but now I kinda like it. Just his mean and careless attention is something for me. Sadly, I've to play it for people and Daizo especially, that I don't care. But inside, I've tons of different feelings. I hate myself by felling in love with him. Why my heart decided to pick him? There's like millions of different boys, who I could pick. But nope, my stupid heart picks him.

And today, I've to go to school, and meet my bulliers and get the hate on me. But worst of all, I've to face him.

This is my story as the bullied girl in school.

*-----*

"Marzia, seriously! The clock is already like 7:15 am!" Daizo called me once again, as I had fell asleep. That got my attention, since I used to get up at 7:00 am. Daizo is always the one of us, who gets up early. I hate being woken up in the morning.

"Daizo, why didn't you wake me up earlier dammit! I've to do my math homework!" I shouted, as I quickly threw my legs over the bed, and jogged to the closed. My head started to pounding, but I tried to shake it away.

"I answer with a question. Why don't you ever do your homework earlier enough?" She shouted, noticing her annoyed attitude.

"Because I'm lazy. It should be pretty obvious for you. You've known me long enough." I answered. At the same time, I hestitately chose my cloths. A dark tight jeans, and just a blue baggy baseball shirt. It really didn't matter, what I was wearing - they would judge me anyway. I slided everything on, and immendiately ran away.

"Ugh.. Just copy the works from my notebook. Now work it work it, Marzia!"

"I'm trying, Daizo! I have to do my make up, do something for my hair and copy those damn homeworks."

"And for once, eat something for breakfast." She urged me, as I was already in the bathroom setting my make up. I used to do something for my hair first, but I completely forget it in hurry, and now I'm curretly putting my eyebrows on fleek.

"Ha! Not even this time, my dear Daizo." I joked, while applying the mascara and stuff. My eyebrows didn't went too well, but I really didn't mind about those.

"Oh what a surprise again. But you should still hurry."

"Tell me the time."

"It's... 7:24." She answered, knowing that we're going to be so late.

"Ffff... Funny! Could you do my homeworks, please? My bag is in my bedroom." I tried to ask as nicely as I could. I set my 'mascara face' on, as I began to make it cleaner. I heard a really loud sigh, following footsteps away from my ears.

"If you do the dishes."

"Yea yea, I'll to them! Just go make those homeworks!" I shouted, still taking my time while doing the make up.

After a little time, I was finally done. Make up wasn't the best I could do, but it's fine for me. My hair was also combed and ready in general. I was ready physically, but not mentally. I stared at myself from the mirror, still wondering why they chose me? From every person, me. I don't mean that they should bully anyone else, but still. This is like almost my daily routine. Staring my reflection in the mirror, knowing that you're too weak to fight back and see the laugh and mock attacking to you. The fact was horrible, but for me true. It's so complicated to even tell.

"Marzia! The damn clock is already 7:42! Come on quickly, we're almost late already!" Daizo shouted, after forever. My eyes went wide open, as I quickly pushed myself away from the mirror. I ran into my room, noticing Daizo sitting in front of my table where my Mac was. She was right about to put my math books in my bag.

"So you did my homework. All done?" I asked.

"Yes. Now let's go, we're almost late!" Daizo exclaimed, showing a faint smile. I obviously smiled back, walking towards to Daizo.

"Sure.. Can't wait." I rolled my eyes, raising the bag from the ground.

"I know it sucks. But I promise, today I won't leave you alone." Daizo raised her arm, taking my hand. She stood up, her perfect soft hand holding mine.

"Thank you. It seriously means a lot for me." I smiled, pulling her into a hug. Her leather jacket felt really uncomfortable under my jaw, but I went with it.

"Of course. Anything for you."

"And I just realized we're late." I said, breaking the emotional moment.

"Oh shit! We have to leave right this second!" Daizo carefully pushed me away, grabbing in rush her own purse and going to the hall. I also grab mine, and rushed after her.

"So this is why you had your jacket on." I noted, as I slided my legs into the closest shoes I could find. It seems like they were black Vans, as I felt the bottom pretty fully.

"Yes. Genius Marzia, you knew something!" Daizo laughed.

"I know!" I joined her. At the same time, I tried to find my black jacket, which wasn't so warm. As I found it, I slided in and grab my dark brown claws.

"Let's go! I got the homekeys and everything I need here."

"Great! We're ready to face them."

"Especially him.." I muttered, trying to hide a little happiness by looking down.

"You mean Felix don't you?" Daizo confirmed, as she opened the door and step out. I followed her, still looking at my feet.

"Yes.. Felix Kjellberg itself." I noted, as I started to walk down the narrow corridor of the apartment house.

"Marzia, it'll be fine! I'm with you!" Daizo tried to chear me, without affect.

Oh if she'd just know I've fell in love with him and how much I beg his attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT'S FINALLY OUT! The first chapter of my upcoming book! More stuff will happen in the next chapter where we see.. Felix!

I hope you guys like this! It's really enjoyable to write, and I can't wait to show you what I've in mind! See ya all soon!

Remember to vote this chap by clicking that star buttom! Also, comment down below what you think of this so far! And maybe even add in your library :-)