The Path [CH2]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Marzia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Hey, Marzia you in this world?'' Daizo snapped in front of my eyes lightning fast. I blinked my eyes for a moment to land to the ground from my clouds.

''Oh. Yes, yes I am. I'm just..''

''Concerned, I know. But I promise, that I'll be with you the whole day!" Daizo cooed me, even though I knew it won't go good.

"Yes, very well. Don't even worry about it.." I muttered, not even bothering to face her.

"Come on, Marzia. You've gone through this before! How could this be anyhow different?" Daizo asked me, underestimating the meaning.

"Is that a joke, Daizo? Every single day is horrible! I want to quit the school, but I know I really can't. I force myself up, try to not pay attention to them, and not even bothering to work for school in general."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! And how about him? You mention him really often." Daizo pardon, lifting her voice.

"I umm.." I began to stutter, without working out. I really didn't know what to do. Of course I mention him pretty usually, because I like even his name. That's like the best possible way to talk about him with Daizo.

Oh what should I say? I can't mention anything, which could possibly lead Daizo to the path, where she'd realize I have mad feelings for him. I'm just stuck in this. But, we're almost at school (since I can see it, unfortunately) and I can just change the topic. I couldn't invent anything, what I could say so I began to take longer steps.

''O-of course I do since he's the biggest problem!'' I answered finally.

''And the most handsome.'' Daizo added.

''Get lost! I don't care how handsome he is..''

''So you think he is handsome!'' Daizo cut me, clapping her hands together exited.

''Oh my god, Daizo! Can't you stop?'' I shouted, a little bit annoyed about her way to talk. I heard snicker behind me, as I was walking faster than Daizo.

 Finally, we were at the school area. People were hurrying around the quad, looking for their classes. No on really didn't pay attention to other people, who walked and even jostled them around. Looking from the huge clock in the school building, we were just in time - 7:58. Now only we had to rush into the classes. How great. Mr.Buckley (or as we call him, bugger) will totally kill us, if we even dare to be late for only a couple seconds. So I stayed close enough the front doors of the school. People were still running around like headless chickens.I began to lightly nuzzle against the cold red brick wall, scanning for Daizo. Gladly, she was kinda running and pushing people around, finally attaining me.

''Great you at least wait for me!'' She breathe out, noticing that she was running after me.

''I'm not mean, like you. Now let's go, before we're late!'' I exclaimed, just to tease her. I pushed myself from the wall, starting to jog the stairs up. I pulled the door open, and pushed it enough so Daizo could quickly slide in, before it'd close.

''So what we've first?'' Daizo asked, as she rushed next to me. Before I answered, I placed the bag better on my shoulder. It rubbed it badly, so I hope there's not coming any marks.

''Bugger.''

''Well, what a great start for a day!'' She said sarcasticly.

''I know. But in general, this day should be easy. Glad we've Ms.Cannon for our last class. She's really nice.''