The Irk [CH5]

~~~~~~~~~~~Marzia~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry I.." I stuttered, shaking my head in rush.

"I can't.."

"I know why you don't want, or can as you say." He added.

"But I let you speak for me. Why not?"

"Because.. I don't have the needed talent."

Mr. Hext snickered lightly, raising his sharp chin up. His gray eyes were following my every move, which I didn't even do. Instead, this long man took a step closer to me, estimating my creature.

"Dear Bisognin. It's not about the talent. It's not about being brave. It's not about being patient."

"It's about volition." He approaches my shoulder, lightly spreading his huge hand over it.

"And I know, that you got it. You just haven't found it yet. It's first hard to find under the sorrow and pain. But I promise, that it's there."

''How do you know that? I'm so weak." I asked, furrowing my brows lightly up. Mr.Hext grinned politely, piercing my soul through my eyes.

"The most damaged people care the most."

After a decade passed, he slowly erased his hand from my shoulder. His bended back straightened, only his eyes admiring mine. My mouth was taped, trying to form some kind of words. Hext instead waited for my words to come back. How awkward I felt that moment.

"I...I... You know a lot of me.." I managed to observe, forming a faint smirk.

"Of course. Why else I'd have picked you?" He questioned.

"And you expect me to know that?"

"You should." He said.

I hoffed humbly, turning my head to the left. raising my brows up, I placed my hands to my waist.

"Marzia dear." Hext meekly walked opposite to me, crossing his fingers."At least give it a try. I promise to make you comfortable."

I like this situation. The theater leader is begging me to join! I'd love to see my bullies now, arrogantly smiling to them. For a long time, I felt blessed.

"I don't know should I laugh or cry for your praying." I grinned, crossing my hands proudly.

"Do both. All I just want is to see you in the theater." Mr.Hext back up, mocking my position.

"What do I even do there? Everyone will just kick me out and laugh at me."

Hext giggled angel highly, shaking his head. I just shot a confused look back, wondering if he's going crazy. But I didn't have time to think about that for too long, as he in half second grasped by wrist without hurting me, and pulling me with his way.

"Let's find out." He grinned, pulling me even closer to his body. His hand easily wrapped around my wrist, since my wrist is really thin - And his hand huge.

"No no no... I'm not ready yet!" I insisted, trying to stop my legs.

"Did you hear me? I cannot! What if they will judge me?"

"You should know that you're very conclusios person." He noted.

"Because I know it's gonna happen first of all!" I argued back.

"Plus, I've these huge stitches around my nose, making me look even more stupid!"

"Mr. Hext, please say something." I added.