°17°

^^A/N: her smile is so cute, she's so perfect like bro marry me

^^A/N: her smile is so cute, she's so perfect like bro marry me...please

A rustling noise from beside Blair made her stir.

Who was up at this time?
She thought.

She slowly sat up, groaning and looking around her.

Everyone was getting up and getting dressed.

She slowly stood up, making her way to Lilith's bed, but as she approached she saw her.

She was getting changed.

Her face was neutral, no emotion, not a single emotion lay in her face.

This made Blair gulp, Lilith always had emotion in her face whether she was sad, angry, you name it, she had emotion.

"Lilith, what are you doing?" Blair whispered.

But there was no reply.

Just silence.

She had continued getting dressed as if nothing happened, brushing past Blair.

Then it clicked in her mind, the serums, they made people like this, it was a controlling serum.

It all makes sense now, it was Jeanine, she wanted power, glory, she wanted everybody and anybody at her feet, following her orders when she wanted. 

But not everyone would agree, so she made a serum and a cover up story.

And she got what she wanted.

Again.

She had also figured out that the serum hadn't worked on her, Jeanine was hunting down divergents, so this was a way she could do it without doing extra work.

So she had to blend in, act like she was something she wasn't.

That should be easy, she snorted to herself.

She hurried back to her bed, slipping on her clothes, not too fast though nor too slow. She had to make it in sync with others.

She had to make sure she wasn't caught.

Her life was in her own hands.

Her life was in danger.

After getting dressed, she made it in line with everyone, Lilith behind her.