Chapter 20:- Icecream Treat and Drive 💙

Shehnaaz and Sidharth along with Sidhansh reached the icecream parlour.

Sid:which flavour?

Sidhansh:black currant

Sana:chocolate chip

Sidharth froze for a second hearing black currant .It was Ruhi's favourite also.He remember everytime they were out ,she would request him to buy her it.Ofcourse it would be same afterall he is her son ,he thought.Sidharth shaked his head and called the waiter.

Sid:one black currant and two chocolate chip icecream

Waiter:okay sir

Shehnaaz took out her phone and opened her account.She checked her recent post and noticed the likes,she was happy but when her eyes looked at her number,She frowned.Her number hasn't increased till now,it was the same.Maybe some glitch,she thought as these days she had heard about it a lot.

Sidhansh:hey no phone,we are out

Sana:fine kiddo

Sid:so what do you do Shehnaaz?

Shehnaaz who was engrossed with Sidhansh looked up at him and then replied.

Sana:I am an influencer

Sid:ohh,good

Sana:what do you do?

Sid:I am a businessman, I have a company of fashion designing

Sana:what's the name of your company?

Sid:Dreams

Sana:oh my god,that means Sirius is your brand?

Sid:yeah,it's my company's brand

Sana:you know, I really liked the winter collection of Sirius and also the previous collection your company launched

Sid:thanks

They started talking about the brands and fashion.Sidharth found it really interesting conversing with her.As if it was really something very unique and interesting topic.It was not unique as he has heard many praises from people about his brand but by hearing it from Shehnaaz it felt new.

Sidhansh:I am also here

Sana:we know kiddo

Sidhansh:oh really,doesn't look like that.....when will the icecream come?

Sid:patience Ansh,it will come soon

The next moment their respective icecream came .Sidhansh took his icecream and took a spoonful of it.He moaned tasting the icecream.

Sana:you love it?

Sidhansh:yeah,I loved it

Sid:Ansh slowly

Sidharth told Sidhansh who was eating in a hurry .Sidhansh looked at his dad and made an apologetic face.

Sidhansh:sorry dad

Sana:yumm,it's tasty

Sidhansh:really ,I have never had it

Sana:wanna taste?

Sidhansh:nah,I am happy with mine

Sana:as you wish

Sidharth smiled looking at the duo.He never felt as it had been just a week they have met.He has also started noticing their bond and somewhat admiring it.

Sana:Sidhanshhhh

Shehnaaz semi yelled when Sidhansh put some icecream on her face .

Sidhansh:oh my god,aww....you look so cute(laughing)