Chapter 53:- Music Heals🎶

Before Sidharth could say anything, Shehnaaz turned around to go but a hand held her wrist pulling her back.She came back with a force and collided with his hard chest.Shehnaaz looked at him shockingly while her hands rested on his chest.

Sid:kya batata Shehnaaz, kya?.......that how bad a father am I? How complicated my relationship with my daughter is? A relationship that I wanted to cherish every single moment but I myself pushed it away ,so far away.......the guilt of that day,all her cries and screams......I can't say how much it hurts me every single day and how I feel to know that my daughter hates me

Sidharth said while finally breaking down and a few tears rolled out of his eyes.Shehnaaz heart's ached seeing him in this condition. Ofcourse she doesn't know about Samaira and Sidharth's relationship but now got to know that whatever it is ,it is a very deep bond .The depth she couldn't recognize neither could understand atleast for now.

Sana:Sidharth, shh.....she doesn't hate you

Shehnaaz said while wiping his tears softly and Sidharth looked at her with his red eyes.

Sid:she hates me

Sana:no,I now understand why I could see anger in her eyes,she is angry with you.....but doesn't hate you,hate is a big word you know.......and I can surely say Samaira doesn't hate you

Sid:really?

Sana:yeah

Sid:if we try then she might forgave me,right?

Sana:ofcourse she will,she is a angel......and if we try our best and make small or big efforts for her ,she will surely forgive you.....just we have to make her feel special and loved

Sid:you know Ruhi also used to call her angel, she really is an angel......my angel

They were so lost in their conversation that they didn't realized how close they were standing to each other.Shehnaaz's hands were on his shoulders while his hands were on her waist.There was just a small gap between them.And no one was uncomfortable with this as if they were two souls who were madly in love.

Maybe they were or maybe not.

Shehnaaz's eyes drifted downwards and see saw their position.

*************Sidhansh and Samaira entered his room

*************
Sidhansh and Samaira entered his room.Sidhansh quickly moved towards his video games while Samaira looked around observing his room .

His room was coloured in grey and blue unlike her which was purplish blue in colour.On the walls of his room,there were pictures of him,with his football team,their dadi,their dad and their dad's friends which she recognized as Mahi,Jay and Kaushal.

Hope I am not wrong......I actually do remember them.

Her face fell when she saw not a single photo of their mom.She remembers he was 2 years old when........