Chapter 61:- Flashbacks of past 💔

Sana:WHAT THE HELL SIDHANSH !!

Shehnaaz moved her eyes to the now messy room which looked as if an earthquake had come there.Clothes were spread on the floor,bed,video games beside him while he concentrated on his playing.

His room was a mess !!Complete mess !

Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes seeing him ignoring her completely.

Sana:uhm uhm (coughs)

Sidhansh looked up and Shehnaaz thought now he would say something but to her disappointment he said nothing.Shehnaaz's jaws dropped while Sidhansh smirked innerly. 

Not this time naazu

Sana:uhm uhm(coughs)

Sidhansh:you can drink water ,naazu

Sana:I want to talk to you

Sidhansh:I'm busy

Sidhansh said now fully getting engrossed in his game .Shehnaaz huffed and kept the tray on the table while she sat on the bed beside him and thought.

This is gonna be difficult.

Sana:kiddo,you are listening to me?

Sidhansh:hmm

Sidhansh didn't wanted to reply her but his heart hurt making her sad .The bond they shared was something else,way different to the bonds he had with his father,sister. He has already made her sad a few times and now he can't do that again.So he thought to just hmm when she says something.

Sana:do you want to make Samaira uncomfortable?

Sidhansh:no

Sana:so give her time like you gave Sidharth, she will open up to you fully afterall you are her brother but for now you have to understand and not force her to say something which she doesn't want to

Sidhansh:you also know that she lied?

Sidhansh heard her patiently and with full attention. He was surprised to know that even Shehnaaz knew that Samaira was lying but then why didn't she asked her the real reason then?

But now after processing her words in his mind he understood why didn't she do that .

Sana:yeah,I know but I didn't wanted to  push her more so didn't asked her

Sidhansh:something bad has happened with her ,naazu

Sidhansh said and hugged her stomach while laying on her lap.These thoughts were roaming in his mind after whatever happened in the morning.Shehnaaz wrapped her hands around his body and ruffled his hairs.Her mind revolved around what Sidhansh said .

I also feel like that kiddo
*****************
A lady slammed the door hardly and entered the house with a little girl trailing behind her .The lady's eyes were red with angry and she angrily threw her purse on the sofa. The little girl got scared and whispered softly.

Girl:mumma

Lady:GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM SAMAIRA, NOW

Samaira flinched hearing the loud voice and immediately ran towards her.She didn't entered inside though, just stayed behind the door peeping into the living room.

Man:Ruhi,don't shout.......Maira would get scared

Ruhi:wow, you realized that you have a daughter,Sidharth

Sid:Ofcourse, I know I have a daughter that's why I am telling to lower down your voice (shouting)

Sidharth in his rage didn't realized that he was also shouting and scaring the poor little soul who was looking at her parents from behind the door.She bit her lips to stop her from sobbing loudly.She hated her parents because of their shouting.