Chapter 67:- Where is she going?🤎

I am backkkkk🥳💃💜

Note:This story doesn't promote any use of toxic things.....this is just needed for the story

Smoking kills.Don't do it.
************************************
You all know,sometimes people who bully you,taunt you,backbitch about you,abused you are the ones who had themselves suffered it at one time .They had suffered the pain,the embarrassment, the hurtful words which made their heart bleed and built that frustration, anger inside the person.So they tend to let out this built up anger,pain ,frustration on the other person causing them pain.This is the mindset of half of the people .In colleges and schools,the bullying cycle goes on and on,in society the taunting and backbitching cycle goes on and on,in homes the rules and restrictions cycle for girls goes on and on.Same way,the person who was abused knows the pain still due to that pain he/she cause the other person pain.In this way,the cycle goes on and on and doesn't stop.

Samaira was sitting on her bed, calmly doing her work.For the first she was feeling calm because Aurora was not there in the room.She was enjoying the comfortable silence until she heard a phone ringing.

Samaira:I don't have a phone so whose phone is ringing?

Samaira looked around her room and searched for the phone.She found it on Aurora's side,meaning it was her.She decided not to pick it up thinking about all the horrible punishments Aurora could give her if she get to knew about it.Goosebumps ran down her spine and she dropped the phone on the bed.

Samaira:I shouldn't pick it up,I shouldn't

She sat on her bed and again started concentrating on her work but the ringing didn't stopped.The 9 year old Samaira finally decided to pick it up .She looked at the screen and it read "Dad"

Samaira:what possibly would go wrong with this......I will tell him that Aurora is not here and cut the call

She swiped the green button and finally answered the call.But before she could speak,a voice interrupted her.

Dad:WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU,BITCH?........oh,let me guess,you were whoring around,you know if it wasn't for Maya ,I wouldn't have sent you there......you would still be here and I would teach you on how not to disobey me,you know you are just a pathetic, weak,ugly brat......now what caught your tongue?SPEAK UP DAMMIT........speak Aurora or do you want me to take you back to the basement and teach you some manners......it will just take one day for-

Before Samaira could hear anything more, the phone was snatched from her hand.Aurora snatched the phone from her and angrily glared at her but Samaira didn't turned.It was as if someone made her a statue.No movements,no looking towards Aurora, no crying.Just silent.

Aurora:I am sorry.....yeah,yeah,I know.....it will reach you soon,I remember the punishment.....hmm

The look on Aurora's face was priceless, it was the first time Samaira saw her literally scared and shivering in fear.But she can't blame her also,the voice of the man had so much anger,hatred and a very negative vibe.

Samaira slumped on her bed but her hands were shaking,God her body was shaking.She was numb ,like totally numb.Yes,she would cry and shout after Aurora physically abused her but she was never numb.