You'll Never Feel Alone: Male Greninja X Female Braixen

LOOKING FOR HELP: Anyone who has good editing/writing criticism skills who can review my stuff would be greatly appreciated. DM me for further details.

Server link (I do commissions): https://discord.gg/nzBRFRxCcr

Website Link: https://noddedalpaca-commissions.my-free.website/

A/N: Told ya I was back, nerds! Enjoy my biggest ever piece! ~9600 words and all for free! Cackles malevolently And to think I could have... gotten... nearly $200 if I was commissioned this... yaaaaay. Aaaaanyways, here's my first real return to this book in 3 years. I finally got to it, yummypotato107

Male Greninja (Luke) X Female Braixen (Sophie)

Location: It's explained in the story, read the first paragraph.

 Night fell over a forest surrounding the innocuous Sandria City, and snuffed out what little light seeped through the cracks in the thickets. A rusted metal trapdoor was near invisible in the cover of darkness, whispering to the world the prospects of secrets unknown, begging to be opened, yet unflinching in its resolve to stay shut.

But that didn't matter when a Greninja, faster than a speeding bullet, ripped it apart like a hot knife through wet paper with a Hydro Pump.

"Sandria SnR! DON'T MOVE!" The blue blur yelled through his translation collar.

"Shit, they sicked the damn Swimmers on us! Secure the goods and geddafuck out!" A black-hooded hoodlum yelled as he ran. "Stunky, Golbat, Growlithe, Houndour, protect meeeeee!" He threw his Pokéballs behind him to buy time as the tongue-scarfed intruder blew them away.

"Gogogogogo!" Said another delinquent stuffing his arms with several kennels and Pokéballs like an overexcited 10 year old showing his mommy how strong he is by carrying all the groceries.

"RKSdammit, Luke, what have I told you about rushing in so -crooaaak- haphazardly!?" Called a Seismitoad in a loud, rippling ribbit before rushing down into the hidden base below in a gush of muddy water.

"Can it, Dave! They've got several 'mons trapped here as sex slaves and many more as unpaid labor! Secure the captives so we can blow this place sky high!"

"If you weren't such a good officer you'd -ribbit- be laughed out of service faster than a flopping Barraskewda!" Dave croaked as a group of the criminals sent out their Pokémon, only to get smoked by a swipe of his banded Liquidation.

"Good thing I'm such an asset to this unit then," Water Shurikens whizzed through the air and knocked out 5 of the enemy's various mediocre Poison and Fire types before disappearing. "'Cuz I fuckin' love my job."

The two frogs continued their banter while the grunts and their Pokémon were cleaned up by the other Swift Swimmers backing them up, delving even further into the depths of the underground base.

"Sheesh man... What do you have against these guys? They're no different than the Rockets and Skulls of days past, right?"

"..."

"Sorry, I shouldn't've asked. Look, there's 2 pathways. I'll take the left, and you'll take the- NOT TODAY, CRIMINAL SCUM! -right, ok?" Dave uttered, getting interrupted near the end of his sentence by fleeing Shadow goons trying to attack and flee the amphibian intruders tearing up their base. With a simple Liquidation, all the grunts and their Pokémon were taken down.

"Alright. Just keep doing what you do best so I can concentrate." Luke paused for a moment, shaking his head. Taking a deep breath, he focused his hidden psychic energy and used Extrasensory, sensing the dark minded Admins of Team Shadow and the struggling psyches of the captive Pokémon they had on board. Dave noticed Luke falter for a moment before steadying himself, patting the frazzled ninja with his awkward toad appendages.