Get a Room, You Two: Male Luxray X Female Floatzel

A/N: How do you guys do it? 2000 reads?! WTF?!!! Just so excited! Love you, and enjoy MoonyCurls's request, Arch (Male Luxray) X Rosemary (Female Floatzel) If you can't tell by the following story, I prefer Gen 4 over anything else. Don't say anything. Just read.

Setting: Fuego Ironworks

     Arch was doing his normal hunting routine, looking for any Wingull or Pelipper, or maybe even some Pachirisu to eat, when his best friend, Rosemary turned up, swimming. He had always found her attractive, but he never saw her as sexy at first. That changed after he evolved into a Luxio. He had never acted on his desires, though. He was pretty gentlemanly, unlike most of his kind. He was also an albino of sorts, bulkier and taller than most Luxray, at 5 ft. 6 in. She would usually suggest some pranks on the workers inside the Fuego building, and he would most likely play along, if only not to lose sight of her. The company had lost tons of money like that.     

     "Hey, Arch." Rosemary initiated the conversation "Wassup, Rosey?" He replied. "How's it going, bud?" She asked. "Eh, nothing. Just looking for some stuff to eat." He responded. "I got some fresh Tentacool, want some?" She asked him. "Eww, fuckin' gross. You know I don't eat seafood." Arch said, disgusted by the thought. "Yeah, you're weird. Could you at least fry it for me?" She asked him. "Sure, but only for you, Rose." He said. Just as he was charging up, a voice rang from the water around them. 

     "Only  for her?" Oh, Arceus. It was Rosemary's older sister, Lily. "I still can't believe you, Arch. You turned me down for her of all people?" Lily said, bitter. "Yes, I did. Sorry, you're all beauty and no substance. Not my type in the slightest. Rosey's a lot sweeter, a lot more skilled, and doesn't use sex to get her favors." Arch said brutally honestly. "What is with you guys and this lovey-dovey shit you got going on? Makes me gag." She said, pointing to her mouth to sign vomiting. "Huh, thought the dozen dicks you suck just to get your lunch would fix that." Rosemary shot back. "Oooohhh! Get you some Rawst Berries for that burn, bitch!" Arch said in the background. "Pff, I don't need you, even if you are a stud! Dick's probably 4 inches, too! I've got tons of other Floatzel that'd make me feel so much better than you could ever! Phtooie!" She spat in their direction before swimming away. 

     "Bleh, my name's Lily, and I'm super hot and can't count to ten without using my fingers, uggh!" Rosemary mocked. "I know, right! Meanwhile, we kick ass!" Arch exclaimed. "Hahaha, what?! You kick ass! I'm lucky if I can kill a Tentacruel without suffering severe poisoning!" Rosemary said, self-deprecating. "You're plenty powerful, just not against water Pokèmon." He then spotted a flock of Pelipper flying overhead. "Speaking of which, dinner!" He shot a Thunderbolt in the flock's direction. All 13 fell down like crashing helicopters. "Jackpot! They were carrying Magikarp, too!" Arch quickly snaps their necks, killing them instantly. "Not exactly an ego boost." Rosemary said. "Now, could you just cook this Tentacool for me? I'm not eating bird. Fuck that." Rosemary asked, sighing at how much more awesome Arch was than her. "Don't be so down, girl. Remember, you saved me all those years ago. That was pretty fucking awesome." Arch said, trying to preserve his friend's self-confidence. 

     "Oh, that was nothing. All I did was carry you to the shore and wrap you up with some seaweed. That was the right thing to do. Wasn't that cool." Rosemary said, trying not to make herself look like a narcissist. "Bullshit, that WAS cool. Don't sell yourself short. Look at that Magmar over there. Go over there and one shot him." Arch said, confident in his best bud's ability. "I-I'll try." "Hey, Magmar!" She yelled, walking towards it. "Yes ma'am?" They asked. "Wanna fight?" She said. "Why, no. I'm actually looking for a Magmarizer to help me evolve. Please shoo now." They said. "Well, too bad." She then shot the Magmar with a BubbleBeam. It dropped down immediately, spirals in its eyes. She had won.