Just My Luck: Male Midday Lycanroc X Female Absol

A/N: Alright, MoonyCurls, here's your request. I kinda wanted to wait until the last part got 50 reads, so I did. If you want, I can either: post chapters regardless of read count, or wait until a certain amount of reads are reached. Be warned, though. I decided I would make this a chance encounter thing and make it as smutty as possible, so no backstory. Just an experiment, so it you didn't like it, I'll rewrite it. P.S. Thanks for the support.

Midday Lycanroc X Female Absol

Lycanroc was walking through the rocky cliffs in Ten Carat Hill he called his home. It was barren, except for some grasses here and there, and there were, of course, other Pokèmon and tourists. But little did he know, a non-native Pokèmon was just about to take a stroll through his living room. And, unfortunately for her, it was his mating season. He suddenly heard the tall grass rustle. "Huh?! Who's there? I know Stone Edge!" The startled dog yelled. "Tch, tch, tch. So defensive." The unknown Pokèmon replied, exiting the grass. "Who the fuck are you?" Lycanroc asked. "My name is Absol. What's yours?" Absol responded. "Name's Lycanroc. And I assume you're not native to these parts, are you? You sure look different than a lot of the Pokèmon I've seen." Lycanroc asked. "Nope. I was brought in from a distant region. Since I can sense disasters, I was put to the task of evacuating all of the Pokèmon in the area, but since there's nothing happening, I'm just chilling." Absol explained. "Well, then, since you're not doing anything, how about you help me with something?" Lycanroc inquired. "What are you... Oh." Absol looked down at his crotch. An erect, 5-inch red cock was showing, obviously for her. "You might not want to mate with me... you know the children are always the female's species, right? And are those bumps?" She said. "Yeah, but I really need to satisfy this desire somehow, so..." And then he paused, and a devilish smirk ran across his face. "Well, I don't need to impregnate you, but there's another hole I can use." He snickered. "What are you... No! You wouldn't!" The Absol realised. "Like hell I would!" The Lycanroc retorted. Lycanroc then jumped onto her, slowly pounding her white, fluffy ass. "So tight! I take it you've never done anal before?" The Lycanroc grunted. "No! P-Please stoppp! Ah! It hurts!" Absol whined. "Don't worry, it'll go away soon." She was assured. "This-ah! This is rape, you know?" Absol yelped. "Yeah, but this feels too Arceusdamn good! And it'll feel better for you too, if you'd shut the fuck up!" Lycanroc growled. The immeasurable pain Absol had felt quickly turned to pleasure as his bumps massaged her g-spot. "Y-You're right. It's starting to feel really good. Faster please." She requested. "Finally! I was wondering when I could stop teasing." He picked up speed. Moans and groans escaped them both, filling the entirety of the route with racket. Trainers outside were scared to even enter. "Faster! Rut me! I want it all!" Absol yelled. Lycanroc then whispered in her ear. "Well, somebody's an impatient little bitch. I'll give it to you. But first..." And then, still thrusting into her, he slicked back the fur in her front leg. "You're gonna be mine." He then began to claw scars into her leg. It showed all other males that she belonged to him only. Absol barely felt it through the pleasure Lycanroc was giving her. Suddenly, as Absol was going over the edge... "Sorry, love, but I've gotta piss." Lycanroc apologised half-heartedly. He pulled out of her and went to empty his bladder. "N-No! Use me instead." Absol yelled. She laid down on her back. "Kinky slut." Lycanroc snickered. He marked his territory all over her, and she was eager to lap up as much as she could before he was drained. "I want a round two." Absol demanded. "You didn't even cum in me." She sulked. "Want more? Then admit it." Lycanroc demanded. "Admit what?" Absol questioned. "You know. How you pretend that you don't want me to make you my personal cum dumpster, but it's all you can think about." He answered. "It's not!" She yelled in a princess voice. "Oh, really?" He chuckled darkly. "Well, then, I guess you wouldn't mind if I did this!" He rubbed his dick against her now gaping tailhole, slathering it in precum. "How about now?" Lycanroc taunted. "Oh, yes! Fuck me! I'm your slut! Make me your dirty little bitch!" Absol shouted to the heavens. "Ok, you asked for it." Intertwining their legs together, Lycanroc gave it all he had. He used Quick Attack to have increased speed, ramming straight into her like a piston. The couple could no longer speak, their tongues hanging out of their mouths, panting heavily, with Lycanroc's balls slapping against her. At last, Lycanroc emptied himself, spewing seed into Absol's unforgivably tight asshole. "Mates?" Absol asked. "Mates." Lycanroc agreed. And then they fell asleep next to each other.

A/N: Well, Lycanroc really "got his rocks off", huh? (Kill me pls) This whole story sounded a lot better in my head. Remember, if you didn't like it, I can always change it.