Rules!!

LOOKING FOR HELP: Anyone who can help me improve or co-write my stuff would be greatly appreciated. DM me for further details.

Server link (I do commissions): https://discord.gg/nzBRFRxCcr

No legends and mythicals that clearly don't have sex (Creation Trio and Arceus, Lake Trio, Weather Trio, Hoopa, Jirachi, etc.), human x human, a relationship between two Pokemon with a huge difference in size, super gigantic Pokemon, (Wailord, Steelix, etc.), baby Pokemon, or any object Pokemon, so no Muk, Magnemite, and the like. If there are any Pokemon you would like me to include that are banned by my very vague rules that you feel should be allowed, please bring it to my attention. NOTE: I do do yaoi, and I can do incest, I'm just probs not gonna be good at writing it.

Also, PLEASE read ALL of these. I put a lot of work into each of them and would like to see each of them reach 1000 reads.

Some things that are not required but are helpful for creating an outline for the story include, but are not limited to:

• Gender
• Type of lemon ie. Romance, Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Vaginal, Anal
• Wether they're shiny or not
• If you want a specific backstory, feel free.
• Height, dick size, stuff like that
• Cleavage or not
• Whether they come from a specific canon, like the anime, main games, or side games, 'cause that can really affect the context.
• The tone
• The setting