Illusory Pleasure: Female Gardevoir X Male Zoroark

A/N: And now we continue the chronicles of smut I continue to post despite earning nothing but meaningless internet points. Weehoo.

Please visit my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NoddedAlpaca?fan_landing=true

And my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/dUkJEvcgPH

And consider supporting me in some way.

Male Zoroark (Praester) X Female Gardevoir (Anne)

Setting: A training center in Join Avenue, a suspicious tent that couldn't possibly train a Psychic-type Pokémon to champion level all on its own... right?

"Well, that'll be 10,000 Pokédollars." The psychic said, anticipating his question. The trainer in front of him sighed.

"So my parents wasted money on nothing, huh?" Asked the seasoned trainer as he pulled the money from a tightly rolled cylinder under his hat.

"Hey, man. Psychic defense and offense are practices you commit your life to doing. I know a trainer like you on your way to become Champion doesn't exactly have time for that kind of thing. No worries. That's what you've got your Gardevoir here for, right?" He answered.

The trainer scratched his head.

"No, actually. She dragged me here herself. She said that she wants to learn techniques to 'better protect me'."

To which his Gardevoir replied by breaking out of her ball and beginning to lecture him.

"You're a human, I'm a Pokémon. I'm supposed to protect you, dummy. What, are you just going to trek through deserts, jungles, caves and Arceus knows where else without someone to keep your stupid ass from getting impaled by an Aggron? No? Didn't think so."

Her trainer sighed. They bickered like siblings, being paired together at a young age. They grew up together, and this was always something she would bring up.

"Anne, would you just get off my back? I really appreciate what you've done for me all these years, but you don't have to do all of this just so you can keep me safe. You're incredibly tough as it is."

"Thanks. But my job is never done, and neither is your stupidity. One day, we'll face a really strong opponent I won't be able to defeat now. If you're gonna beat Hilda and that Reshiram of hers, your ace has to get stronger. I love you, Harry. It's my duty to make sure you win. That's why you got me. I'll make you proud."

His green eyes looked into her reddish pink eyes, signature of a Gardevoir, and ran his hand through her hair.

She looked to the psychic that owned the dojo. He simply nodded and walked in.

Anne followed him into the dojo, unsure of what would come.

She was met with no psychic trainer, a room larger than the tiny tent she had entered, and a solitary Alakazam.

"Hey, where'd he go?" The trainer had vanished into thin air! Alakazam chuckled.

"You know Teleport is a move, right?" Anne huffed, before realizing, facepalming immediately.

"Duh, how could I forget? I learned that move. I mastered using it. I Teleported us here, for the love of... jeez, it's like being asked your favorite song and then everything just flows out, blehhh!"

She noticed Alakazam had his arms folded while leaning against a wall. "You done yet? I mean, if you wanna go on, we're being paid big bucks for this, sooooo..."

"Hey," she asked while approaching him. "what's that supposed to mean?"

"Chill, chill. I was just busting your chops. You're fine. You just say what you think before I need to read your mind, so that's cool."