2

Saiki's POV:
The voices of students grew loud in the classroom as Teruhashi and Chiyo walked in.

"Again, I'm sorry for leaving you!"

"It's really no problem Kokomi. I should have told you where I was going."

"Oh wow, Teruhashi!"

Suddenly a swarm of boys surrounded them. They all admired and praised the teen as Chiyo quietly slipped away to her seat.

Saiki sat in his seat like usual. Kaido, Nendo, and Aren also surrounded him. And they wouldn't shut up. Like usual.

"But yeah you should have been there. Saiki was shaking in his boots like he saw a ghost or something," Kaido explained.

"Why are you stretching the story."

The truth is, I was more shocked than scared. Who was that girl? And why couldn't I hear her thoughts? I've come up with several theories but none of them make sense.

"Shaking in his boots? You must have been really scared man," Aren said patting his friend.

Please don't touch me.

"You're stretching the story way too much Kaido," Nendo turned to Aren, "what really happened is that..."

Then the bell rang.

Thank God. I really did not want to hear what Nendo thought happened.

The teacher slid open the door of the classroom as the rest of the students settled in.

"Please be seated. I'm going to introduce our new transfer student," she gestured towards the door, "please come in."

A transfer student huh? Don't we already have several of those? The writers should really stop introducing new characters like this.

The door slid open again as a girl walked in. Saiki immediately sat straighter, instantly recognizing her.

She pulled back a strand of her green hair revealing one of her small hoop earrings. She smiled at the class stating, "Hi everyone. I'm Y/N L/N. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I hope we can all get along."

Saiki's eyes narrowed, still frustrated he couldn't hear her thoughts.

Wow, she's really pretty, he heard Kaido think, Not as pretty as Teruhashi though.

If she heard what you were thinking she would most likely smack you for that back-handed compliment.

Y/N made her way to an empty seat next to Saiko who scoffed at her once she sat down.

"Another peasant added to this ridiculous school. I suppose you want money is that correct?"

Y/N looked at her classmate up and down, "Your Metori Saiko right?" she said turning to face the front of the class.

"Oh, you know me? I suppose us rich folk do often have our fans."

"Not a fan," she mumbled, "you're just too obvious that's all."

Who does this commoner think she is!?

"Obvious? What does that even mean?"

Y/N blinked at him, "I guess you'll never know."

~Slight Timeskip~

Saiki watched as Y/N read her book silently in the library. Flipping thoughtlessly through a book he stopped after hearing Aiura come in.

"Hey Saki, what'd you need me for?"

He slammed his book shut and pointed at the green-haired girl. Aiura rolled her eyes obviously wanting more context.

"Do you want me to be her friend or something? She's kinda bland you know."

"Bland!? There's nothing bland about her. Look at her!"

Aiura looked to the girl who was still reading, "oh yeah she's so unique. I tried having a conversation with her earlier and all she gave me were one-word answers."

"Just find out if she's a psychic or not."

Aiura's eyes widen as she switched to her thoughts, Huh? A psychic...really? Uh sure...I could do a reading if you'd like.

Saiki nodded which made Aiura start approaching the girl.

"Hey Y/N!"

Y/N looked up from her book, "yeah hi."

Aiura gulped, "um uh...did you know that I'm a psychic?"

Y/N shut her book, "what?"

"Y-yeah! I do readings and stuff, do you want me to do one on you? It can be anything you'd like."

Y/N thought for a moment. She looked back at Aiura with a smile, "sorry I don't believe in those sort of things."

She stuffed her book into her book bag and stood, "I have to go. I'll see you around ok?"

"W-wait," Aiura abruptly grabbed the girl's hand and stood paralyzed at the image that flashed in her head.

What the-

Y/N's eyes widened, quickly pulling away her hand from the girl's hold, "s-see you around," she spun in the opposite direction and exited the library.

Saiki walked up to Aiura and placed a hand on her shoulder, "what'd you see?"

Aiura looked back at him, her eyes still widen from shock, "whatever that girl is. She's scary."

~Slight Timeskip~

The end of the school day had come quicker than expected. Saiki and Auira watched Y/N all day but didn't note anything strange other than the conversation she and Auira had before.

Before Saiki gave up, however, he and Auira followed the girl outside of school. She seemed to be heading home as Saiki and Auira casually strode a few steps behind her remaining hidden from her sight.

So she was just there? Under the water?

Yeah, and she didn't say anything.

Well neither did you.

The pair came to a stop as Y/N approached a house with her keys.

Maybe she wasn't there at all. Meaning she's not a psychic. Maybe she was a vision. From what I saw, this girl is in desperate need of our help. Plus we haven't found a shred of evidence proving your theory.

Maybe you're right.

The pair began turning around but were startled by a loud sneeze and the sound of something crumbling. They turned around and were shocked to see that Y/N had destroyed her gate.

The girl looked around nervously and quickly fixed the mess. She smoothed out her skirt and looked around again before heading inside the large home.

Saiki and Auira stood shocked at the scene. Saiki spoke first, pointing angrily at the girl's home, "SEE!"