16

Play the song when you see the "**" and pause it when you see it again!
__________________________________
Y/N's POV:
As Y/n walked through the grassy fields of the mountain, she hummed a tune her father used to sing while he worked on cars.

After departing from her horrendous clones, she arrived in the place Aiura had identified earlier. She stood in silence and awaited for the go ahead of Saiki.

Today felt oddly slow. Especially this current moment. It was probably the feeling of peace that washed over her. A feeling she was happy to experience. She preferred to die this way instead of dying with regret.

"Ready Y/n?" she heard Saiki say telepathically.

"Born ready," she replied. She took a deep breath and removed one of her clips.

She bent down and placed both of her hands on the grassy field. Then, the eruption started.

The ground shook relentlessly as Y/n struggled to teleport the magma. The ground continued to shake and she was starting to feel a sense of satisfaction at how well she was doing when all of a sudden the strumming of a guitar caught her attention.**

"What the fuck?" she whispered. She looked up and became horrified at the view.

A helicopter flew above her with Saiko inside. He held out a boombox like an '80s romance movie love interest that was blasting Weezer of all things.

Y/n groaned and refocused her attention on the eruption below her. Finally, the ground began to settle and eventually stopped quaking.

Saiko descended with the helicopter while the song still played in the background. Y/n breathed heavily as she watched him exit the form of transportation. He marched towards her with a giant grin on his face.

"So what'd you think? Are you amazed?"

Y/n waved her hand in front of her neck indicating for him to stop the music. He did as he was told.**

"Saiko," she started still out of breath, "I don't know what you're doing...but you need to get the hell out of here."

He stepped back in confusion, "is this about what I saw you do? Cause I have no problem keeping your secret."

"It's...somewhat about that. Look just leave and I'll explain everything later."

He stood there for a long time as he stared at her dumbfounded.

"NOW!" she shouted. He nodded quickly and boarded his helicopter. He flew off as Y/n continued to catch her breath.

"Earth to Y/n. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Did we do it?"

Hell yeah we did! she heard Aiura think.

"We'll meet you where you are. See you in a few."

~Slight Timeskip~
Saiki ran up to Y/n and hugged her tightly. They both looked pretty roughed up but overall were in one piece.

"I'm so glad you're okay," he whispered in her ear.

"I'm glad you are," she replied. When they both detached from each other Aiura cleared her throat.