20

Y/n's POV:
I never really understood the phrase: "calm before the storm."

My storms were always active. There was never time for silence. Just constant sounds of lightning striking and thunder rumbling.

That is until this moment. My head was cool and collective before I made this decision. The decision to kill my mother.

Saiki's POV:
"This is probably a bad time to mention this but I think I know how to save Y/n," Kusuke shouted as the house swirled around in the sky.

"Really? You didn't think to mention something before the fucking house was in the sky??!"

"I'm not liking this new attitude of yours Saiki. Having a girlfriend has changed you."

"Now is not the time for jokes!"

Kusuke rolled his eyes, "just calm her down will you? In the mean time, I'll try to protect our potential murder victim."

"And how the hell am I supposed to do that?!"

"Your her boyfriend aren't you? Say something that would ease her pain. Bring out the brother, I don't care! Just get us out of this mess alive!"

"Holy shit I forgot about Kaito. If anything happens to him Y/n would never forgive herself."

Saiki looked around the room before diving to the "exit" of the room. He searched around the house as items came crashing down.

Kaito was not in his room nor in the living room. Where could he have gone in such a small house?

As Saiki began to worry that he had fallen out somehow, an ajar cupboard caught his eye.

He moved towards the kitchen and swiftly opened a cupboard revealing a sad Kaito.

"Kaito! I've been looking everywhere for you. Come on, lets get you to safety."

As Saiki tried scooping Kaito out from his hiding spot Kaito smacked his hands away.

"Just leave me!" he shouted.

"Don't be an idiot. You're sister can hurt you. Let's go!"

"No, you don't understand! This has happened before. It'll be over soon."

"What are you talking about?"

Kaito looked down taking a long pause. He met his eyes again, "Y/n has tried to kill people before...like that day at the park," he whispered sadly.

Saiki's face softened as he remembered what Y/n had told him. How the blood freaked her out and how she had no recollection of what happened during it.

"She doesn't know does she."

Kaito shook his head, "she only stopped because I begged her to."

Saiki sighed and looked around the shaking house, "if you promise to stay here I swear I will get your sister back."

Kaito nodded and with that Saiki set off to find Y/n.

Y/n's POV:
Y/n levitated calmly in the middle of her mother's room as destruction and chaos surrounded her. She looked below her and let out a hysterical smile.

"You can hide all you want," she said to no one, "I'll find you."

Her eyes moved towards the bed, "are you under there?"

No response.

"Are YOU under the bed?!" she taunted as she flipped over the piece of furniture. Her mother rolled out looking terrified.