5

Y/n's POV:
The second day of school was finally here. Y/n sat at her desk looking at all of the students pass by and sit down.

Saiki and Aiura had mentioned there being another psychic at PK but she was having trouble figuring out who it was.

She scanned the room when her eyes finally landed on a boy with messy light blue hair. He had what looked like some type of bandage wrapped around his arms which intrigued her.

There's got to be some story there. He must be the other psychic! I think his name was Kaido or something...

Y/n got up from her desk, quietly approaching the boy. She tapped his shoulder and he immediately turned around.

"Hey, your Kaido right? I'm Y/n."

The boy blushed, "uh yeah I am. Nice to meet you Y/n!"

She pointed at his arms, "why do you wear those bandages? Are you hurt?"

"No, I uh actually use them to oppress my powers," he said nervously placing his hand on his head.

Powers? So I was right!

"You see, I'm actually part of this organization called the Jet Black Wings and I'm working to stop Dark Reunion and-"

The boy was cut off as Saiki grabbed Y/n's shoulder and began dragging her out of the classroom.

"Hey! What's your deal?" Y/n asked when they were out of the classroom, "He was still talking."

"I thought you said you didn't want to stand out. Talking to Kaido will do that you know."

"Yeah well so does dragging someone out of the classroom while they're talking to someone. Besides, I thought you and Aiura wanted me to meet him. Isn't he the other psychic?"

Saiki paused, "you..you think that Kaido is the other psychic?"

"Well yeah. He mentioned having some type of powers so I just assumed."

Saiki shook his head, "that's just something he made up. Also, why would you think he's a psychic? I thought you could read minds."

Y/n frowned and pointed at her earnings, "And I thought you could see."

Saiki rolled his eyes. There was a moment of silence before Y/n spoke again.

She placed a hand under her chin and began to think aloud, "so the whole Dark Reunion thing is fake?

"Pretty much."

"So he's delusional...that's so cute!"

Saiki stepped back, "wait you actually find him attractive!? The guy lives in a whole other world."

"Sometimes fantasy is better than reality Saiki," she smiled, "but honestly no. I don't think he and I would make a good couple however, I can't deny his position in the hotness scale."

Y/n gave a thumbs up, "Is that all you wanted to tell me?"

Before Saiki could say anything the bell rang prompting Y/n to walk back into the classroom.

Inside, a blue-haired girl eyed her. Her eyes were narrow almost as if she was giving Y/n the stink eye.

That's weird, she thought, what's her problem?

~Slight Timeskip~
Y/n walked in the hallway trying to make her way to the library. She suddenly came to a stop when someone called her name, "Hey Y/n!"

She turned around and smiled, "Hi Kaido!"

Shoot. Saiki told me not to talk to him.

"Hey listen I gotta-"

"I wanted to introduce you to my friend but you ran off with Saiki," he motioned at someone behind him, "This is Aren."

Y/n looked over to see a purpled hair boy with rectangular glasses, "Hi Aren!" Y/n waved, "Listen, I really gotta get going. It was nice seeing you both."

As Y/n began to walk away someone else called her name.

"Y/n! Wait up!"

Y/n stopped in her tracks. She had heard this voice before. It was Teruhashi, the girl who was giving her the stink eye.

"Oh wow, Terhashi!" she heard Kaido and Aren say.

"Hi, guys!" Terhashi greeted.

Y/n turned around to see the girl running up to her, "Hey...I actually have to get going," she said pointing to the entrance of the library.

Teruhashi linked her arms with hers, "nonsense silly! We're going for a walk."

"But I-"

"We're walking," Teruhashi insisted. Both girls walked together as people passing by admired them. Or rather, they admired Teruhashi.

When the girls finally made it to a secluded hallway Teruhashi came to a stop.

"We need to talk."

"Well I assumed so, otherwise this whole walk was a waste of time."

"Haha, you're so funny."

Y/n sighed. She could tell she was being sarcastic. What was really going on here? There was a long silence before she spoke again, "so are you and Saiki friends?"

Y/n cocked her head, "I mean I've only known him for a day but I think so."

"Hm. You must be a great friend of his considering he doesn't usually warm up to people so quickly," Silence again.

"You know, there was really no point in dragging me here if that's all you wanted to know."

"No. There's one more thing. Why did Saiki pull you out of the classroom this morning? You said you've only known him for a day so why is he acting like he's known you for years?"

Ah, I get it. She's jealous.

"Honestly I'm not sure," Y/n said crossing her arms, "he was just thanking me for dinner yesterday if you want to know so badly."

"D-dinner?"

"Yeah, dinner. My mom let him and Aiura stay for dinner yesterday."

"I see..." Teruhashi suddenly clasped her hands together and smiled, "Well any friend of Saiki's is a friend of mine!"

She grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her into a hug, "Y/n I can tell we're going to be great friends! I love your hair by the way. I've never seen that type of green before."

"Yeah..." she whispered, "don't push it."