Soulmate AU

I decided to try a soulmate au. Sorry if it's a bit cringy, I really tried to make it unique, but most soulmate au's are pretty much the same.
  Also, I wrote this one a while back. It was one of the first Dick x Readers I'd ever written, so the way I portrayed him may not be 100% accurate. So apologies in advance for that and anything else you guys might not like.
  Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the plot. The rest belongs to you and DC.
  Enjoy ;)

  Hey, I was just in a bookstore and thought of you," Dick's voice teased cheekily.

  You grinned, rolling your eyes at him writing down the last few details of Bruce's surprise party and swapping the phone to your other ear, "Haha. That's hilarious. Listen, Dick, you know it's Bruce's Birthday tomorrow right?"

  "Yeah. That's why I was in a bookstore. There's this book I saw the last time I was in one with you that I thought he might like."

  "Good. So the others and I are throwing a small party for him this evening at the manor. I pulled a few ropes and made sure he's kept at work till late today. Do you think you could find time to come, or is Blüdhaven in desperate need of its Nightwing tonight?"

  You were one of the five kids Bruce had adopted. When you were fourteen your world had been under siege and the aliens that were taking over it decided to blow it up. Your dad, a well-known scientist, had shoved you through a portal of his making seconds before the Earth went boom and you had ended up in this world.

  Being shoved through an exploding portal like you were had some side effects. You now had what your dad would've called pyrokinesis. The ability to manipulate fire. Having read comic books and watched shows about Batman and his many sidekicks in your world, you knew he could help you (after you realised he was real, of course).

  Long story short, Bruce took you in and trained you in combat. Considering the fact that no other superhero in his world had your ability, it didn't matter who trained you.

  At that point, the only other 'sons' of Bruce Wayne had been Dick and Jason. Dick was 17 while Jason was two years younger than you at 12. He had recently become Robin and Dick had just taken the alias of Nightwing. The boys had become like your brothers. Jason took a bit longer to crack, but he was soon as over-protective of you as Dick was, even if they both knew you could take care of yourself. They were the ones to help you with your grief for your world and the friends and family you'd lost. Then Jason died and Tim came along.

  You mourned Jason along with Dick, Bruce and Alfred, but accepted Tim all the same. In a sense it was worse for you. You had already lost so many people. From then on you were a little more worried whenever any of the Bat Family went out without you. You were the only one with any sort of special power. They all only had their weapons, their wits and their training. Sure, you were nowhere near as good at fighting as Bruce or Dick or Jason, but you had your fire to help you when things got difficult. If their abilities failed them, that was it.

  "Nope. I'm all yours," Dick answered.

  Your smile widened.

  It had been four years since you had joined this team and become part of the family. You had turned eighteen just under three months ago and were in your final year of school. Recently you had taken the alias of Nightingale, Nightwing's soon to be partner. After school you would be attending Blüdhaven College along with Dick who would be in his last year.

  Ever since Bruce had taken you in four years ago, Dick had been like the big brother you never had. But as of late, you had caught yourself thinking about him a lot more than a sister would. You were worried you were falling for him. And he wasn't even around as much as he used to be! He lived in Blüdhaven now. He dropped by the manor every now and then, and you would go visit him on weekends since you got your driver's license, but he still wasn't around all the time like he was at first.